• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ikon Pass !

Sparky

Angel Diva
We got ours this past week. They seemed to have zoomed in on our faces pretty good so pictures are rather clear. The pass itself however seems pretty cheap, it’s kinda thin and easily bendable, but I guess no biggie. Also came with a lanyard. Let it snow!!!

Jilly

Staff member
I'm an M and not in the states, so will be interesting to see when. And then our posties are still in negotiations. Mail is still moving.

And it could be when you up loaded your picture.

Jenny

Angel Diva
Rats that the pictures are clear - I’m not thrilled with mine. Should have uploaded one with sunglasses and a helmet, too!

Naturally DH is much more photogenic than I and his picture was great.

MissySki

Angel Diva
Nothing here yet, last initial M. I'm happy to hear they accepted a helmet and sunglasses pic! I uploaded a clear face pic, but my dog is squeezed in too and I wondered if it would get by or not! Lol

vickie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Mine usually look like I've been on a 3-day bender. If they make me take off my helmet to verify ID in the afternoon, it should be pretty accurate.

lisamamot

Angel Diva
Ours haven't arrived yet - I just uploaded the same pics we used for the MaxPass the last couple of years...so boring.

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Nothing here. Neighbor who has his is a "J" we are at beginning of Alphabet - perhaps it is by photo date. I tired to upload a picture where my face was at an angle - it was rejected. We tried not to be too serious..... lol.

mustski

Angel Diva
I suspect it's related to photo upload date. We just had BBMR transfer over our old photos. When I checked with Alterra, everything is done. I guess I just need to be patient.

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@mustski pretty sure your right, neighbor uploaded early he has his.

Sooooooo more interesting is that the Ikon pass and Base pass will not be sold after December 13. If your mountain does not have a current offering for a “local specific” season pass you will not have the opportunity to have a season pass option after dec 13.

I called Alterra this am to verify as I had seen the “on sale until Dec 13 “ pop up occasionally when looking for info on the mailing dates.

Hmmmm...

mustski

Angel Diva
Interesting. I would guess that they want those window ticket sale prices to bring in the moola! I noticed the Epic pass is also warning "last chance to buy" as is the MCP.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna