• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I have a lonely ski...

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
doin the happy dance! woot woot
:clap::yahoo:
Way to go! You're at the top of the page with your celebration for guessing Kerosene, which made me think you were celebrating the finding of SkiNurses Ski!

Now, I'm excited and bummed all at once.
:dance: :( :dance:

snowski/swimmouse

Angel Diva
Well, I DID have it right; I was getting ready to put that in when the airport clue went in. That kind of threw me.... A high percentage of my clients heat with kerosine as their main source...

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
:focus: when the lonely ski gets found we'll all be doing the happy dance! :yahoo: yodleayhee

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Part II and hopefully the final episode will be comingthe first week in August!:yahoo:

(Been too busy to make it back up there!:bag:)

LilaBear

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Good Luck to you.

I wish you every success, determination of this magnitude deserves it's own reward.

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Good Luck to you.

I wish you every success, determination of this magnitude deserves it's own reward.

It deserves at least a beer!:beer:

mollmeister

Angel Diva
Tell you what ... when you retrieve your ski, bring it to the watering hole of your choice, and we will have a party! I'm buying ... Denver Divas, step up!

I'm in. . . provided I have a baby sitter!
:thumbsup:

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Now I have two goals!:yahoo:

LilaBear

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
What a great idea! We should definitely have a meetup off the hill. I'd love to get to know you all. And have a beer of course....

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oh, you do, do you???? Hmm, I think you're relatively close to me...:wink:

I have found that there is no such thing as having too many potential babysitters!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Volklgirl and I will celebrate in Michigan for you!
We can have a conference call wilst we party!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna