• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Health Update from Ski Now -- Great News!

OK Divas, here's my FINAL post on this thread.

Saw the surgeon today for post op. Incisions are almost fully healed, and he cleared me for all activities! Baths, exercise, and . . . well, that's between DH and me :eyebrows: .

Thanks for all your support. Now it's time to start moving again so I can begin training for next ski season! :dance:

CONGRATS SNWL!!!!

Fabulous news!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
:yahoo:
I LOVE happy endings! :smile:
AND new beginnings!!

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
wedding-cake-v-sweetpeas.jpg

Ski Spirit

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hallelujah SNWL!
Glad to hear you're back in full working order!!!! What a nice state to be in and I'll bet you appreciate it even more after what you had to go through!!!!

IntheClouds

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Champagne bubbling in glasses would look great next to that cake !

SNWL congrats ! That's now behind you & it's gotta feel great, awesome & tons of stress gone ! So happy for you !

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
So, you're off the disabled list!!

And no more Diva's on it, please!!
What she said!!!!

Glad it all worked out well for you. I knew it would!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna