• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Jenny

Angel Diva
Ok. Here's another. It's on the opposite end of the spectrum from Beaver Creek, and likely none of you have ever been there, so you’ll have to use your detective skills . . .

567ECAA9-F969-46C8-A5DC-942590A02537.jpeg

39F83E50-05A7-4BB3-AB20-669BA01D9D1F.jpeg

Christy

Angel Diva
Clues...those aren't alpine World Cup sponsors, and there's stuff all over that run. Is that a ski jumping competition?

elemmac

Angel Diva
Yes!! World cup moguls.

Next!!

I figured it was moguls because of all the evergreen clippings all over the course. Then, thanks to your clues I did a little investigating on Canadian mogul team events in January 2020 in eastern Canada...and now I’m realizing I have way too much time on my hands! Ha!

Alright next up...

98252056-A1BC-4427-AAB5-8E636133A6CA.jpeg

Tvan

Angel Diva
No idea where that is, but this is such a good game! :ski2:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna