• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Free Covid Tests Available Today

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Was just lucky that I happened to check the site today -- had a hunch. I know any Diva would have done the same thing.

:party:
A lot of people must have been checking because I got at least a half dozen emails from friends ! I just received four tests last week and another two expected this week and now four more.

BTW, my last PCR test was negative so I definitely dodged the Covid bullet when exposed in a car for five hours with a positive (fully boosted) person.

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
So I checked the website today and saw the go live date was tomorrow, and didn't try further. Fortunately a good friend found out it was live and so now the tests are on our way!

Excited to get these because when VT launched their free test program last week, the kits were gone in hours... hours that I was busy seeing patients and couldn't order my own. (I can do walk in tests pretty easily at work but my husband and daughter don't have that access.)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna