• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Free Covid Tests Available Today

Peppermint

Angel Diva
Anyone can get 4 free Covid tests from covidtests.gov -- I just ordered my 4 tests in case I need one for travel, etc. Easy as pie - just fill in your address!

Not sure how long the supply will hold out, so I jumped on it!
Interesting. My employer just sent us an email saying they are in the process of getting us 8 tests and will let us know when we can expect them soon. Also, any test purchased after 1/15 will be reimbursed by our health insurance company.

newboots

Angel Diva
Thank you, Dr. Taos! :wink:
I had no trouble on the link and it was as quick as could be! I’m going to order my daughter’s now!

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It was happy to send mine to my post office box in Ludlow, Vermont. Not my primary location but I do keep year round postal box.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I tried and got a message that kits had already been ordered for my address. Maybe my sister already did from work.

Jenny

Angel Diva
Thanks for the heads up - ours are ordered and I texted many, many people about it!

I had figured it would be a cluster-f***.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Last week Vermont said it was offering free tests and they were gone within five hours. The web site says to keep checking back, but there's still none available.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna