• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Free Covid Tests Available Today

MissySki

Angel Diva
I'm not seeing where exactly you enter your information in, and the site says you can start ordering 1/19 tomorrow.. Where did you go to enter your information?

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
I also thought they wouldn't be available until tomorrow, but thought I'd check it out today, and it worked!

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
Hello ,
Thank you for placing your order on USPS.com®.
Once your package ships, you'll receive a tracking number and updates on the expected delivery date.
Note:At-home COVID-19 tests will ship free starting in late January. USPS will only send one set of 4 free tests to valid residential addresses. We are unable to process duplicate orders for the same address.

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
I couldn't order either...may be regional/soft rollout?
I guess that's possible -- I just clicked on the link in the above email again, and reached the same ordering site -- strange. Just keep trying, I guess.

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I just ordered - it was picky about my address though......
Maybe it's a browser issue?

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
I just ordered - it was picky about my address though......
Maybe it's a browser issue?
Whenever you fill in your address on a USPS site it matches you to their address database to get an exact match. No worries.

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
This usps link worked, thank you!

Here's what I got when opening the link to the first site you sent. Very strange that I didn't have the blue button you did, it just said I could start ordering 1/19.

View attachment 17583
THAT could be an ad-blocker issue...do you use an ad-blocker of any kind? Or Firefox has Enhanced Site Protection that sometimes blocks links -- need to turn that off for the site.

MissySki

Angel Diva
Glad to get in a day early, I was wondering if it's be crazy and not worth trying to deal with the site tomorrow when a on of people will be.

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
Glad to get in a day early, I was wondering if it's be crazy and not worth trying to deal with the site tomorrow when a on of people will be.
And I suspect the supply may run out quickly, so I figured I'd just keep trying the site. Glad I did :wink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly