• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Emoticons

snowski/swimmouse

Angel Diva
:confused: Ok, I'm technologically challenged; how/where do you get the group smiley's as on the the thread rejoicing the joining of the 900th member-the jumping smileys and the shade wearing party ones?:noidea:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
See all the emoticons below the Post Reply box? There are more than just those. Just click "more" in the lower left and more emoticons will pop up. Then just click on the one(s) you want.

While we're on the subject, how to Divas import other emoticons that aren't part of our group onto posts? I've seen some really fun ones (NVG's scotty, and a few cool ones from Volklgirl come to mind)....

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
While we're on the subject, how to Divas import other emoticons that aren't part of our group onto posts? I've seen some really fun ones (NVG's scotty, and a few cool ones from Volklgirl come to mind)....
Right click on the image of the emoticon you find, and import it as an image in the
insertimage.gif
box.

snowski/swimmouse

Angel Diva
posting emotions

OK, you're a little over the head of us that are technologically challenged; one must find them before "right clicking" on them!
Where!?!?!?:rolleyes: :confused:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
OK, you're a little over the head of us that are technologically challenged; one must find them before "right clicking" on them!
Where!?!?!?:rolleyes: :confused:
If you see one in one of our posts that you like, you can copy the image location.
You could use one that you see on another forum, or, you could do a google search for emoticon options.
They're out there..............tons and tons of them.

Some people, (MAC USERS) don't have the right click. You have to copy and paste the "image" to put in your post.

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I get them from another board. They have a few that I :love:!

Like these:
cold.gif

duck.gif

lurk.gif

dizzy.gif

jumpers.gif

rolleyes.gif

bag.gif

I just copy and paste from the other board.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga