• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

East Coast Women's Clinics 2013-2014

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That's disappointing, 2ksi. :frown: I get where you're coming from, though. At my JF clinic last year, other than telling me to face downhill more on the steeps, that was all I got out of it. Fun, but not really useful, ya know?

BackCountryGirl

Angel Diva
One other question, do you get to use the ski school line when you are skiing in this group as well? That'd also be a major plus on weekends and holidays up there!
Yes! Frankly, that's one of the reasons that many in the program join it.

MissySki

Angel Diva

Geesh that IS a major bonus reason to do it, especially as someone who mostly only gets to ski on weekends! I mean we are pretty good at dodging the crowds when it's really busy, but you miss out on some fun terrain avoiding certain spots as well. Yay I'm really excited about this now, DH too. Thanks so much for all of the info you've provided!

marzNC

Angel Diva
May not be applicable for those who have posted in this thread so far, but thought I'd mention that Mermer Blakeslee's Fear Workshop is at Windham.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Not a women's clinic, but I recently learned about the ASIA programs that are held in eastern PA/southern NY/VT. Apparently pretty good from what I heard from someone who attended one of them. Price is right for sure.

https://www.asiaski.com

AltaEgo

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Tiny moose,
Round top usually tries to have small, medium, and large bump runs mid season. Liberty has great steeps on the back side. And while Gunbarrel is short, you don't get much steeper (but hit it early after it opens because it is too steep to groom and gets bumped up quick.). If you tell the supervisor on duty you are looking for bumps, he will send you out with someone appropriate, or maybe we can just get together and take a few turns. If you wish I will email you when the various bumps are in place. Also, PSIA clinics, including women's bump clinics often are open to non-instructors for a fee ( but not all....again if you are interested let me know and I will see what I can find out for you.)

MissySki

Angel Diva

So we bit the bullet last night and DH and I both signed up for the 15 times adult seasonal program. We kept going back and forth on if we should do the 15 or the unlimited program, and eventually decided to do the 15 this season as a trial and see how we like it. So excited!! :smile:

marzNC

Angel Diva
Not exactly on topic, but Massanutten has agreed to set up a special Diva Clinic in early Jan as well as a Ladies Clinic. The Diva Clinic will be Friday afternoon, Jan. 10. The Ladies Clinic will be Sunday morning, Jan. 12. $30 for 2 hours with an experienced Level 2 or 3 instructor. See the thread in Meet on the Hill for details.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga