• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Diva West @ Steamboat, Trip Report and Photos

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
Many of us have arrived in Steamboat and Diva West is underway! Some people's dates have and will vary a bit, but the main dates of the trip are Jan 27 - Feb 3, 2024.

I'll post some pics to get the trip report started.

day1-1.jpg
@RachelV, @ride_ski, @MissySki, and @carole on the chair. Thanks @carole for being the decider and an excellent guide this morning herding all the cats around.

day1-2.jpg
@SallyCat, @ride_ski, @lisamamot, @NYSnowflake, @carole, @MissySki, and @Zard in the flat light we had this morning.

day1-3.jpg
Powder, 160 pounds of VERY GOOD GIRL. Did anyone else get better pics of this dog??

day1-4.jpg
@MissySki on some lovely bumps on our last run of the day. I think we're in a for a lot more of this weather and I'm not complaining.

Looking forward to seeing everyone I didn't see on the hill today at happy hour shortly!

Last edited:

NewEnglandSkier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Has anyone skied off the new Mahogany Ridge chair yet? If so, what was the terrain like? What did you all think of it?

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Low-angled trees! I'd ski those! I'm kind of kicking myself for not being there, but it's for the best with my current stupid health situation! If any of you are heading to Utah after, please let me know,

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone skied off the new Mahogany Ridge chair yet? If so, what was the terrain like? What did you all think of it?

I did a lap over there today with my coworker who lives in Steamboat. It was fun! Reminded me a bit of the Alleys in the Pali area at A-Basin, but less steep. Also reminded me of the Outback area at Keystone, if either of those comparisons are helpful to you.

Overall - tight trees for the west, but not super tight. Not too steep. I'd say nice advanced trees. My coworker was saying they're planning to thin them a bit over the coming seasons so they should get even more fun.

Here's the only pic I took:
mahogany.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna