• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Diva East 2019 is Tremblant!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
For those who like to plan ahead:

We had a discussion during Diva East at Whiteface, and those in attendance favored holding next year's event at Tremblant! Tremblant is going to be on the new IKON pass, so it might be something to keep in mind when it comes up for sale. As for timing, well, right now I have no idea, but I'm thinking sometime in March to get better (read that warmer) weather. Keep an eye on the Meet on the Hill section for further details (but not for a while).

Diva West is anyone's guess, but there's a good bet it'll be on the Ikon pass, too.

Last edited:

Tvan

Angel Diva
Looking forward to this, and thanks for the super advanced notice!

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Can't wait!!! The early Press release has Tremblant on the IKON pass!!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
This is great! Re dates, I would strongly recommend avoiding holiday weeks - and in March, unless at the end, there are many. I (or @Jilly) could try to find out school breaks, etc. If we can avoid those, our Tremblant experience would be much more pleasant.

Absolutely. That would be the case, wherever we went. But if you could find out when those were, it'd help a lot.

kiki

Angel Diva
Depending on my work situation maybe i can combine this with a visit to my aunt in lac brome. I will assess! Have the airline points already.

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This will depend on where West is since I only do once a year and if I remember to renew my passport... but maybe! It'd be a new mountain, for sure!

Lilia

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wow, that is great! What about transportation to Tremblant?

Jilly

Staff member
Lilia - you're still kind of new here. Everyone looks after themselves and/or gangs together for lodging etc.

And you can fly from Toronto. Think it's Air Canada now, not Porter.

Once the date is decided there will be threads started for information etc.

Albertan ski girl

Angel Diva
Hmmm...this would be fairly easy on Aeroplan points, barring work doesn't mess it up, like it did this year with my potential Mammoth visit (grumpy face).

lisamamot

Angel Diva
Yay! We have had the MaxPass for years, and have not made it to Tremblant yet. We plan on getting the IKON pass next year, and Tremblant is in driving distance, so unless something goes terribly awry with timing, we will be there.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I am hoping we will have dates before the end of May. I know for most of the world ... that's way early ... but, for a drama teacher/producer, it's key. I have to put in my performance dates before the end of the school year!

I'd like to avoid school vacations up there, so as soon as the school calendars are out, we can make a decision.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna