• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Days you’ve been on snow 2023-2024

racetiger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
4 days logged a couple weekends ago. Preseason to the preseason. Just one run and a small terrain park at two resorts near me. It was really cold for a bit and then fall came back and everything melted.
The cold will return for Thanksgiving though!

Lesterski

Diva in Training
Hit Sugarbush for opening day and then Saturday, so my count is 2. Didn't go back Sunday as the very wet snow (aka rain), likely didn't freeze well overnight. Great to get out there and make a few turns! Looking forward to snow this week!!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
2 days so far, both on a WROD at Keystone and A-Basin. Waiting a little bit for more terrain to open up before heading up again. Should get up this weekend / early next week!
Is Slopesquad up and running?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I'm at two days, both on limited terrain at Okemo. The first day was BONKERS -- crowded, people skiing and riding like nuts, and sketchy conditions. I did three runs and saw three people being taken down by patrol. That was enough; I quit for safety reasons.Today was better; it wasn't nearly as busy, though the terrain was still very limited and the conditions not great. We're supposed to get snow Tuesday night, so fingers crossed.

echo_VT

Angel Diva
We are hyped for the snow that’s coming for us on Tuesday, 4 inches for the town of Stowe so hopefully that means more on hill. Hope that means Wednesday it will stay cold enough for snow, right now it’s looking like 85% rain on Wednesday going up to 40F. Really hoping that it turns around…

echo_VT

Angel Diva
I'm at two days, both on limited terrain at Okemo. The first day was BONKERS -- crowded, people skiing and riding like nuts, and sketchy conditions. I did three runs and saw three people being taken down by patrol. That was enough; I quit for safety reasons.Today was better; it wasn't nearly as busy, though the terrain was still very limited and the conditions not great. We're supposed to get snow Tuesday night, so fingers crossed.
Exactly why I didn’t go on opening day but I heard it had cleared out after 10 AM!

It was not super crowded on a Sunday morning and also at 2:30 pm it was not crowded at all. They had closed a run at the top in order to blow snow.

brooksnow

Angel Diva
Day 1 today for me this season, top to bottom skiing at Sugarloaf. Great to be out there for a few runs!

Not many people on the hill because it was Monday; I expect the numbers to increase over the week. It was Tote Road from the top with side trips to King's Landing or Lower Timberline. Impressive mileage for the beginning of the season, but no novice option yet.

empogo

Certified Ski Diva
Hit Sugarbush for opening day and then Saturday, so my count is 2. Didn't go back Sunday as the very wet snow (aka rain), likely didn't freeze well overnight. Great to get out there and make a few turns! Looking forward to snow this week!!
Hi there! I’m at sugarbush basically every day, come say hi if you see me. Bright pink jacket, rainbow smith goggle strap on a black helmet. :-)

empogo

Certified Ski Diva
Today was Day 4 open at Sugarbush, so it was day 4 for me. :-) (Maybe day 5 if I decide to count Big Snow last month, but I haven’t decided on that.) Feels oh so good to be back on the mountain!

I might go to Jay Peak on Friday, got a free ticket for their “Day for the Devoted” (pass holders and the people who snagged free tix). Anyone headed there?

echo_VT

Angel Diva
Day 2 with the kiddo. Windy at the top, warm towards the bottom so much was scraped away on north slope down to the rocks. So bumps and rocks and many newbies on the 6 pack. not ideal but hopefully the warm spell passes and we can get right into winter for the latter part of this week!

Jilly

Staff member
Got a day in on the man made ice at Tremblant. Really only 2 ways down the mountain. But we were top to bottom on the north side. We either had to download from the top to access the south side, where my condo is, or get a ride around the mountain. A friend lives on the north side, so offer 2 of us a ride around. I think the line when we left the top was at least 40 min to get down. They hope to have something to the bottom of the south by next weekend.

With the weather and needing to make snow for the race, I was surprised that there was even something to ski on.

Back out today.

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
2 days - keystone and breck. Excited to get out to breck this week!

We may be out there in a week or so. How's the snow? Is it very crowded midweek?

Jilly

Staff member
Day 2. Too peopley as a friend says. Race camps, limited terrain, beginners etc. Heading home early!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna