• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Cute Apre Ski Hats?

Tra262007

Certified Ski Diva
elise_LS4_w13.jpg

Winner

bounceswoosh

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

geargrrl

Angel Diva
Here's one of mine. I have been wanting something like this for years and got it from STP for $11.
And, wow are there some cute hats in this thread.
Horrible picture of me but it shows the hat.cutehat.jpg

BackCountryGirl

Angel Diva
GG: The alpine Skida is lined with a cozy flannel-like material; the nordic hat is unlined.

va_deb

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
so the BF ordered me the hat above! AWESOME!!!

Good BF! Btw, have you ever tried dry shampoo after skiing? I love the stuff.

You can find it at Ulta or Sephora, and some Targets and drugstores have it too. The only one I haven't liked so far is the one by Tresemme'. Depending on your cut and texture, the dry shampoo can go a long way to help hide signs of sweaty helmet head. I actually use it during the week, too. Not washing and blow drying and flat-ironing every day has made my hair healthier.

SkiGAP

Angel Diva
Will do my best to put it together with a camera. One of my favorite things about this hat is that I can store stuff, like my glove liners and sunglasses inside it, and wear it all at the same time. Day before yesterday I even stored a paperback and my reading glasses in it.

STILL WAITING :eyebrows:

Serafina

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
With apologies to Tra262007, as I am certain this is not the hat you're looking for. However, I seem to have opened a can of worms. Mr. Serafina was kind enough to model the amazing apres hat, since he can't take a decent picture to save his life. The first picture is just the hat. The second picture shows the hat, with a pair of Fezon sport sunglasses, a pair of Mountain Hardwear glove liners, and a 200 page paperback inside it. I apologize for Mr. S's base layer: he agreed either to model the hat or to put on proper clothes, but refused to do both.

apres hat without.jpg apres hat with.jpg

SkiGAP

Angel Diva
Now THAT is a hat! Soooooooo worth the wait! You can't really see that it's loaded in the second picture. Pretty cool.

Serafina

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I do get a comment on it every single time I wear it (which is every single time I go skiing in the winter). Usually it's a passing "HEY! NICE HAT!" from random strangers. Sometimes it's a bit more. It definitely makes it easy to find me in a crowd when I'm meeting someone.

Skidiamonds

Certified Ski Diva
ill add a shameless plug for a friends company. her hats are all made from recycled cashmere sweaters and they are comfy at almost any temp- thats the beauty of cashmere. they aren't cheap, but they are hand made from very expensive materials, by women in troy ny who are paid a living wage. her dresses and sweaters are to die for too. her website sells out pretty quickly, so check often or look at her show schedule and see if she might be doing a show near you. my favorite is the onion top.
https://ekologic.com/

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna