• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Contest: Kulkea Kantaja Double Roller Ski Bag Giveaway

Fluffy Kitty

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Skiing, ski gear and winter conditions are inherently dangerous, and caution must be taken at all times when using this product.

Note sure if this counts as new information... but I never thought of ski bags as potentially dangerous...

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
The Fabric is a Super-tough, water-resistant 1680D ballistic polyester and tarpaulin.

Works for me.

SnowDancer

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ski Stabilizer Straps – Adjustable internal buckle straps for securing skis to keep skis from shifting.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It comes in Black & Grey with Blue and White accents.

Ringrat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It extends to 205 cm (!)...way longer than my skis!
I also learned that it's hard to find this company's products in Canada!

CarverJill

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
On the inside it has a Pole Grabber, an easy use internal strap system for securing poles separately from skis.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Contest ends one week from tomorrow, so if you haven't entered yet, there's still time!

Inoffensive Nickname

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This bag extends to 205 cm to gobble 2 pairs of skis. My ski buddy and I sure could travel more easily with this bag.

Zard

Certified Ski Diva
Double reinforced zippers, would make a great way to ship my skis to west coast for a West coast vacation!

Christy

Angel Diva
4 interior stretch pockets so you can load up with all the stuff that isn't really supposed to be in your ski bag for air travel, but is anyway!

lenap3

Certified Ski Diva
Hitch back boot bag carrier system is perfect for their thermal trekker boot bag, an insulated and heated boot bag to keep those boots flexible all day long!

canannie

Certified Ski Diva
Even though I am a non-US Diva ! I had a look at their website and all the different bags and such. Great selection. This particular bag is very durable ! Maybe one day they may extend their on line shopping to include shipping to Canada !

Deb W

Diva in Training
The trademarked hitch Back system allows you to attach a boot bag which makes it a whole lot easier to travel with & of course counts as just 1 bag with your airline! Awesome!

SqueakySnow

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This looks like a sweet bag! I see our skis and poles tucked in and the whole bag popped into the roof pod... makes it much harder to forget something when it's stored together so nicely. Also, I just learned you shouldn't use this product improperly, too close to property or other people. You have been warned, fellow Divas.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna