• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Contest: Kulkea Kantaja Double Roller Ski Bag Giveaway

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Kulkea is sponsoring another bag giveaway, just for us Ski Divas!

It's their Kantaja Double Roller Ski Bag! This is a super well made ski bag with plenty of room for two pairs of skis, poles, and tons of the other stuff you'd need on a ski trip. I reviewed it in my blog a month or so ago and was incredibly impressed. As I said in my review, you can tell that this is a bag that's made by people who love skiing and know exactly what skiers need. The Kantaja shows thoughtful, user friendly design while offering outstanding construction, plenty of room, and great functionality

Kantaja.png

Entering is simple. Just go to the Kulkea web site, learn ONE FACT about either the company or this particular bag, and post it in this thread. That’s it. Easy peasy. (One entry per person, please.)

We’ll take entries here until 5PM (Eastern Time) on December 13, and the winner will be randomly selected later that day.

Good luck!

* Note: Kulkea only ships to the 48 contiguous states (US). Sorry, non-US & Alaskan Divas.

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Super-tough, water-resistant 1680D ballistic polyester and tarpaulin.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Interior Stretch Pockets – Four large interior pockets for storing apparel and accessories separately from skis.

newboots

Angel Diva
“Hitch Back” for attaching the boot bag. Also I noticed everlasting comfort features, like padded handles. Well designed!

mustski

Angel Diva
Mammoth Mouth - Super wide-mouthed zippered top-to-bottom opening for easy packing and full gear visibility.

echo_VT

Angel Diva
There is a pole grabber in this bag (in the YouTube video this is shown - but not in the description)

Audski

Certified Ski Diva
Very cool bag! Love how I can use the hitch back system to attach my boot bag!! Would give me more incentive to head out west for skiing with this huge bag that holds my poles with a pole grabber and has passed handles. Thanks for the opportunity and Info!

Serafina

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Nick Goepper is one of the founders of the company! (He was on the Carinthia Pro Team before he became an Olympic superstar.)

Phylliski

Diva in Training
  • Isolated Compression System™ – Low profile compression straps for size adjustment and additional load control.

DoreenBeard

Diva in Training
The Kulkea kantaja double roller ski bag can extend to 205 cm and can carry 2 pairs of skis , poles and all your apparel ! I want one !

marymack

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I love that some of Kulkea's bags have an external helmet sling. Leaves so much more room inside the bag.
The double roller sure would be great for my fiance and my skiing honeymoon next year...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna