• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add webmaster@theskidiva.com to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Bootfitters by Region -USA - Eastern, Central, Mid-Atlantic

I know this is probably a stretch, but anyone have a rec for the Columbus, OH area or near Mad River Mountain? My friend is getting into skiing and she still needs boots, and I have no idea about the very few shops in that area.
Hmm, found an article on Snowpros (PSIA) from 2013 that includes a shop in Ohio. Looking at their website, my sense is that Aspen Ski and Board in Columbus knows what they are doing. It's been around since 1998. I think the names are the instructors who mentioned the shop in response to a question on Facebook that was the source for the article.

Aspen Ski looks pretty substantial from the picture on their website. Preseason sales on new-old-stock ends Oct. 28, 2018.

Ohio
Aspen Ski and Board, Columbus, OH. Props to Chad and Chris on high-end boot fitting!
- John Domiano

Aspen Ski and Board Shop, Columbus OH
- Barbara Reed

Chad and Chris at Aspen Ski and Board in Columbus, OH!
- Cheryl Raudabaugh

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hmm, found an article on Snowpros (PSIA) from 2013 that includes a shop in Ohio. Looking at their website, my sense is that Aspen Ski and Board in Columbus knows what they are doing. It's been around since 1998. I think the names are the instructors who mentioned the shop in response to a question on Facebook that was the source for the article.

Aspen Ski looks pretty substantial from the picture on their website. Preseason sales on new-old-stock ends Oct. 28, 2018.

Ohio
Aspen Ski and Board, Columbus, OH. Props to Chad and Chris on high-end boot fitting!
- John Domiano

Aspen Ski and Board Shop, Columbus OH
- Barbara Reed

Chad and Chris at Aspen Ski and Board in Columbus, OH!
- Cheryl Raudabaugh
Thanks. That was one of the shops I'd found online. I sent her the link as maybe a good option.

Members Online

No members online now.