• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Any snow anywhere East?

SkiBam

Angel Diva
Well, I was pretty pleased to see a bit of snow on the ground here in the Laurentians when I returned from Ontario the other day (not a flake there). But by "a bit" I mean "a bit" though was again pleased to see about 2 cm of new snow yesterday morning. At least it's white out my door, and cold now so snowmaking can proceed. Cross-country here is limited to a couple of totally flat trails. Sigh.

MissySki

Angel Diva
Sunday River is in MUCH better shape today, and with a lot more terrain since I left Monday. Guns are blazing. Snow feels great, a little firm as it is COLD and windy, but super fun and completely edgeable. I’m just not used to single digits and “feels like” in the negatives this season, my previous 13 days have been in the 30s and 40s.. need to recalibrate my body to the cold lol.

MissySki

Angel Diva
Snow seems to be blowing everywhere. We are in NH and pats peak was blowing snow overnight. Waterville valley has been blowing snow all day
I would hope every mountain is taking advantage of the cold snap right now! There have even been guns running all day on a bunch of the open green runs on South Ridge at Sunday River.. this is pretty unusual that they leave guns on during the ski day on beginner terrain. Though there is still a way down without the guns going, but the way with the guns on was way more fun! :becky:

horsepowered

Certified Ski Diva
Plenty of snow in the mid Atlantic today! Davis, WV is reporting over 20” of snow from yesterday’s storm. The roads were in pretty rough shape, so the drive from Pittsburgh took over 4 hours instead of 3, but we started skiing Canaan Valley around 2pm and there was still so much untracked powder! IMG_1795.jpegIMG_1797.jpegIMG_1797.jpeg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna