• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I'm a Pants Slut!

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
Omigod you girls are NO HELP! I have a WHOLE SHELF of ski pants in my closet.

View attachment 17356

If you're counting, that's nine pair. Three are prints, three are black, one gray, one yellow, and one brown. I never wear the yellow or brown ones, though, and one of the blacks is a shell that I only wear in the spring. So really, six pair that are actively used. And I DO ski nearly every day. Oh, temptation!
You need those pants! You ski every day. You have a legit reason to maintain a pants wardrobe!

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The red jacket must look really cute with the multicolored pants, and red and black is a classic combo of course. You don't need the red floral pants, but it would be a great outfit, and you ski so much!

Sorry, can't decide which side I'm on. :wink:

scandium

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
If you don't like the yellow and brown ones, you can give them away, and then replace them with the new floral ones.

Tvan

Angel Diva
So, did you order them yet?

BlueSkies

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Omigod you girls are NO HELP! I have a WHOLE SHELF of ski pants in my closet.
But none of them are that color. FYI- I love that print, but I couldn't find them in my size (but I did find a printed pair from a prior year in my size that matches my jacket even better). :wink:

Sparky

Angel Diva
Cute! No you don’t NEED them. Just like you didn’t need pants #3-9). But you do NEED to buy them!!! And yes, get rid of the ones you don’t wear anymore and that way you‘ll feel better about getting them.

Tvan

Angel Diva
But none of them are that color. FYI- I love that print, but I couldn't find them in my size (but I did find a printed pair from a prior year in my size that matches my jacket even better). :wink:
Photo?

Jenny

Angel Diva
All of these cool printed pants are giving me pants envy! I have two pairs - black and gray. I require tall sizing, so my options are limited. I will live vicariously through the ski divas with awesome pants - hope to see some at Diva East!
Obermeyer has talls, although I think mine are actually the regular length, but I wanted instant gratification and the regulars were in the store and I'm really on the cusp.

So does Nils, I think - at least they used to, haven't looked in a while.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga