• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I'm a Pants Slut!

scandium

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Where do you even find cool clothes? Everything I have seen locally, which is not much, is black or white only.
100% on the internet. Usually I end up trying on things in store (in black :rolleyes:) and ordering online from the same brand based on the sizing. I'm also lucky that I seem to be close to the ski brand fit model so can usually size based on online charts.

lisamamot

Angel Diva
@lisamamot is tall and has some pretty print pants as well. I can't remember the brand she went with, but perhaps she can give some ideas.
I am 5’9” tall, but my legs are sadly not where my height is - all torso here. My printed pants are Boulder Gear and their regular inseam is 32”

Jenny

Angel Diva
I actually have about a 32" inseam and the tall-size Obermeyer Maltas work great!
Heck, you could probably wear the regular length ones, too, then if I can do it with my inseam. I wouldn’t mind if mine were a bit longer, but they don’t feel like floods. Pretty sure they're Maltas, too. My Sunice pants, OTOH, feel too short although I still wear them cuz they’re plaid and a tiny bit glittery.

skinnyfootskis

Angel Diva
100% on the internet. Usually I end up trying on things in store (in black :rolleyes:) and ordering online from the same brand based on the sizing. I'm also lucky that I seem to be close to the ski brand fit model so can usually size based on online charts.
Yes, very lucky. I don't like low riding pants. They hurt my back..and snow in the rear is not fun .lol. it's hard to tell and there are almost no pants in my size anywhere. I like Nils fit, but not sure how they hold up and boring black.

Peppermint

Angel Diva
Ugh. I pre- ordered HH pants last fall and Evo just emailed saying they heard from HH and they won't be getting them this year so I had to find new ski pants last minute. I found the brand Picture Organic and just purchased a pair of Exa pants because they fit me perfectly. They say they are insulated but they seem a little thin compared to my old North Face Freedom pants. Do any divas own the Exa? Do you think they are Insulated enough to ski in NE without needing extra layers and how waterproof do you find them to be? I never have felt cold on my legs before and I wear smart wool 250 bottoms under my pants so I think I should be OK warmth wise.

KimarieSnow

Certified Ski Diva
OK, SH and others have displayed their lust for ski jackets....and while I completely empathize, I've found a great longing for ski pants. I've been able to purchase 5 apirs of ski pants that match with one jacket.

Here we go...in one photo, from left to right:
Rip Curl, Patagonia, Oakley, Mountain Hardware, DNA.
Pants-1.jpg

Anyone else have a penchant for ski pants???
Yes!!! I have 4 pairs and thought it was a little “much” - so glad you beat me!! Love them all… nice collection!! Do you have jackets to match or one jacket that goes with all??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna