• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I'm a Pants Slut!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I just have to show these off. They are SO CUTE! They're Patagonia Kids insulated Snowbelle pants. I got them on close-out at the end of the season, along with a matching jacket.

Here are the pants, with a close-in shot so you can see the pattern:

tempImageB5Cqud.png

tempImageEiyuuS.png

And here I am in the matching jacket. The trim in the jacket is the same color as the blue in the pants:

tempImagegvwW5V.png

I've worn them twice so far, and they just make me happy.

MissySki

Angel Diva
I just have to show these off. They are SO CUTE! They're Patagonia Kids insulated Snowbelle pants. I got them on close-out at the end of the season, along with a matching jacket.

Here are the pants, with a close-in shot so you can see the pattern:

View attachment 17072

View attachment 17073

And here I am in the matching jacket. The trim in the jacket is the same color as the blue in the pants:

View attachment 17074

I've worn them twice so far, and they just make me happy.

Love it!!

I just started wearing patterned ski pants last season, and they did strangely also boost my mood every time I did. :smile:

Christy

Angel Diva
Those ARE cute. I like flower prints.

I bought some flowery, sort of Hawaiian shirt print ski pants just because they were clearance and fit well and I really needed pants. I can't believe how many compliments I get on them!

Divegirl

Angel Diva
@ski diva - I love your pants and your smile!
I'll play in the pants sandbox - found these on Amazon - Obermeyer Bliss - On Your Contrails pattern. I have a navy jacket and I may be able to get away with my purple jacket. Have no idea why I can't get a correct orientation
20211201_081510.jpg

Scribble

Angel Diva
I always love to look at all of these neat patterns, but I can't actually wear them. Patterns get too "noisy" in my peripheral vision and become a distraction. I have trouble when I wear anything with bold stripes, it sort of messes with my equilibrium sometimes? I have a stripey shirt that I love, but I avoid wearing it if I need to be athletic in any way. I'm kind of weird! :crazy:

I bought some Trew powder pantaloons (closeout) in a really pretty blue color, but the fit was more like men's pants so my husband claimed them for himself! So, I'm back to wearing black softshell pants. Its so hard to find anything that fits a narrow waist and larger thighs that doesn't fit me like Hot Pants.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I always love to look at all of these neat patterns, but I can't actually wear them. Patterns get too "noisy" in my peripheral vision and become a distraction. I have trouble when I wear anything with bold stripes, it sort of messes with my equilibrium sometimes? I have a stripey shirt that I love, but I avoid wearing it if I need to be athletic in any way. I'm kind of weird! :crazy:

I bought some Trew powder pantaloons (closeout) in a really pretty blue color, but the fit was more like men's pants so my husband claimed them for himself! So, I'm back to wearing black softshell pants. Its so hard to find anything that fits a narrow waist and larger thighs that doesn't fit me like Hot Pants.
Those are super cute..... saw them on evo.com in extra small....... super cute.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna