• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Photo of the day

newboots

Angel Diva
@newbieM - I can tell you how to keep your photos right side up if you took them on an iPhone. (Otherwise, I have no idea) And there are probably easier ways to do it, but I worked this out myself.

Click on (select) the photo. Click "Edit."
Make some tiny, infinitesimal change to the photo with the editing choices. Or a big change if you want.
SAVE the new (edited) photo.

Publish it It should be right side up now.

newbieM

Angel Diva
@newbieM - I can tell you how to keep your photos right side up if you took them on an iPhone. (Otherwise, I have no idea) And there are probably easier ways to do it, but I worked this out myself.

Click on (select) the photo. Click "Edit."
Make some tiny, infinitesimal change to the photo with the editing choices. Or a big change if you want.
SAVE the new (edited) photo.

Publish it It should be right side up now.
Thank you that was driving my engineering brain insane. It looked right side up and would then post sideways.

newboots

Angel Diva
Thank you that was driving my engineering brain insane. It looked right side up and would then post sideways.
The way it was explained to me was that each device tags the photo with something that tells the new device which is the bottom. And each tagging device uses some different method.

I realize that probably makes no sense and doesn't even explain why editing it would fix it, but hey, it works for me!

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
yeah @SallyCat!

I ended up starting my day at MRG with Dr Pugs bc my snowboarder friend who’s staying with us didn’t want to deal with crowds at Sugarbush. In the afternoon I took her to Cochran’s for the first time and made her hike so we could get some cardio in. She’s so cute in her gear!!!!

4E3EF3AD-4ACB-4BF7-BB66-33CA9F1A1A61.jpeg

newboots

Angel Diva
What brand of jacket is that? I want. . .

Even if I have to learn to snowboard.

newbieM

Angel Diva
I got to ski a gorgeous blue bird day at Alta and got to meet my first SkiDiva @Scribble

we had such a fantastic morning, she was kind and patient and took me on some new terrain and I even skied part of a black diamond which is a first for me.

I’m so thankful for this community I accidentally found when searching for advice. So freaking thankful.

(trying @newboots advice on images)
06260E50-C606-4B4B-8F70-C8F2AB9B97E2.jpeg

Attachments

• 9B278085-D575-44AB-B715-4D1B990781EF.jpeg
    9B278085-D575-44AB-B715-4D1B990781EF.jpeg
    413.3 KB · Views: 13

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
BUT HOW COOL!?!?!?! And yes, her ensemble is :drool:
I informed my friend that her outfit was well-received by the ladies' ski forum (my nickname for TSD forum) and her reaction was "did I get a boyfriend out of it????" Naturally I told her NO, I posted it to the LADIES' SKI FORUM. But since you brought it up, if you know anyone who wants a very stylish lady-friend... :wink:

:focus:

Iwannaski

Angel Diva
The guy who helped me at the ski shop today was super cute and smart… want me to set it up? How does a serious snow sporter feel about WI?
PS: it’s really a great state to do stuff outside.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I informed my friend that her outfit was well-received by the ladies' ski forum (my nickname for TSD forum) and her reaction was "did I get a boyfriend out of it????" Naturally I told her NO, I posted it to the LADIES' SKI FORUM. But since you brought it up, if you know anyone who wants a very stylish lady-friend... :wink:

:focus:
How old is she? Does she want a west coast beach/mountain guy?

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
The guy who helped me at the ski shop today was super cute and smart… want me to set it up? How does a serious snow sporter feel about WI?
PS: it’s really a great state to do stuff outside.
Alas. Wisconsin is perhaps not for her!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga