• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Photo of the day

DebbieSue

Angel Diva
How were the conditions at Killington? Crowds? Variety of trails? What run is that in the photo? I will be there with my family Thurs-Sun this week. We celebrate Christmas by skiing together. We don't know the mountain so any advice on runs/lifts to avoid, or to get to, would be appreciated. I'd be up for skiing with other Divas. Family has heard all about SkiDivas and won't mind the company, or leaving me so I can meet up with new friends.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I just got back from the women's clinic at Whiteface, and wanted to post a photo of me and my new BFF, Andrew Weibrecht, two-time Olympic medalist. He was an instructor at the clinic.

IMG_4002.jpg

And here he is in front of the sign for the newly named Andrew Weibrecht Finish Arena at Whiteface:

IMG_3999.jpg

Divegirl

Angel Diva
I believe we have some surfers here - so surf's up here today - oh wait - its 4 deg and a windchill of -17 :brr:. Surf is running around 5 - 8 ft, winds NW at 20 gusting >30. Wispy "fog" is sea smoke because the water temp is 45 deg and the air temp is 4 the water appears to be "steaming".
Probably not the photos people are interested in today :becky:. Sorry for the poor quality - stuck my hand and phone out the door for 1 and put the phone up against the window for the other. Was not going outside.

Attachments

• 20220115_072843.jpg
    20220115_072843.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20220115_072902.jpg
    20220115_072902.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads