• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I don't like that skiing banana

I did not notice until someone else pointed out that the baby bounces out...

I thought he was just like the ring bearer or something playing around with the groom's tie! I thought he came from behind the groom......didn't notice a pop out! roflmao! That's funnY!:D

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Banana's not my favorite either. What is my favorite is that blue face with one eye larger than the other, then both blink? A variation of confused, I think -- we have the jaw-dropping version of that one here, but it takes up soooo much space when used. How about a vote to ditch the banana? I really love that snarky blue one - guess it sums up my personality?? :eek:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
The beauty of the emoticons is that you get to pick and choose the ones you want to use, and ignore the rest.

Personally, I have no problem with either dancing or skiing fruit. (I just re-read that sentence, and it's really bizarre.)

Can we leave this poor banana in peace????

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
:jaw: <<<This guy's my favorite, but there's one w/o the actual dropping jaw - it just sort of blinks and squints, hilarious. I like the thing so much, I saved it as a file. Just haven't had any real occasion to use a jaw-dropper around here! We're all pretty sane?? :becky:

IntheClouds

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well, I noticed the chosen bannana was NOT on ski's. And it's not entirely clear to me the intent in it's use was anything more than joyful expression. But then again I've been known to be oblivious to the obvious. Unless of course it's a cuc. But then that was explained to me cause I missed the obvious there also. :brick:

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Now, if I'd gone ahead and actually READ most of these posts, I'd have learned how to use my favorite from elsewhere:
confused0017.gif

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Hehe, you all caught up now, MSL?
Gettin' smart on me, are ya? Just read your contibuting post on the "kid refuses to use technique" thread about how tough your parents were when you were a kid. I'm here to remind you, young lady, that I'm old enough to be your mom, and I would have been middle-aged when havin' ya :becky:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna