• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Your typical ski day?

JoySki

Certified Ski Diva
I had a look around to check if someone had already made a thread like this but couldn't see one, so here goes. How do you personally prefer to carry out your typical skiing day?

I stick to this routine whether or not I'm skiing with other people...
I load up my jacket pockets with a few pocket-sized essentials (water, muesli bars) before I get off the bus, make a bathroom stop as soon as I get off, then I just click in and ski non-stop all day. There's a blue groomer on my mountain I always use as my staple warm-up run; I ski that once, then go from there. At most, I stand out of the way and take a 5-minute muesli bar break..the lift rides are enough time for resting the legs, especially when the lift stops in the middle (this happens quite a bit at my home mountain)! The 3 key reasons behind my ski routine:
(1) I find that having a hearty lunch of mountain food before skiing again isn't what I prefer personally;
(2) I want to make the most of my time on the slopes;
(3) By not stopping, I've got my skis safely attached to my feet all day; no letting them out of my sight means no chance of them getting swiped :smile:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga