• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Would you wear this?

EdithP

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yes, I have seen ski pants like this in Italian Dolomites. Not sure I would want to have a pair that form fitting, and this short, fuzzy jacket does not seem practical .But yes to bright colouring!

TheGreenOne

Angel Diva
I just got a visual of wearing it, and coming into the lodge with snowballs all over, kinda like when dogs with longer fur play too long in snow and turn into a little corn-snow carrying fur ball.
Crying with laughter

elemmac

Angel Diva
Has anyone ever seen actual ski pants like that? I'm kinda obsessed. I'd love something brightly colored and form fitting (okay, maybe not as tight as those). My pants are so baggy, but they'd have to be able to stretch to be snug.
TONS of these types of ski pants in Europe. There were so many I was wondering how women ski considering how tight some of their pants were.

But a quick Google image search pulls up a link to the pants in the OP...in case you need to do some spring shopping (a Google shopping search will give you some deeply discounted options for these pants too):

leia1979

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
TONS of these types of ski pants in Europe. There were so many I was wondering how women ski considering how tight some of their pants were.

But a quick Google image search pulls up a link to the pants in the OP...in case you need to do some spring shopping (a Google shopping search will give you some deeply discounted options for these pants too):
Thank you so much! Wow, they're expensive but very cute. Of course, if I want to be practical, I'd be better off with Flylow Foxy for much less money. Maybe they'll make colors I like better next year.

scandium

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

The miracles of modern stretch fabric....I have a pair that tight that I've squeezed on 10lb later and 4 way stretch is the answer!!

scandium

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thank you so much! Wow, they're expensive but very cute. Of course, if I want to be practical, I'd be better off with Flylow Foxy for much less money. Maybe they'll make colors I like better next year.
Volcom Battle Stretch and a number of The North Face pants (Snoga, Apex Sth, Amry)have a similar skinny fit, plus I ran across the Obermyer Jinks which is a properly old school stirrup pant in new-school softshell! But it's pretty much only black or white which is kinda blah, unless you can find the older season ones (Snoga or Apex has been done in purple before, Volcom Battle in pink, purple and a number of prints although most are on the neutral side)

scandium

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
How do I get those fuzzy magenta earmuffs on/over my helmet?!? Is there a matching helmet hoodie? If I'm gonna be a neon furry snowball, I'm gonna go all out. Need fur on the ski tips, too.
In the interests of safety, perhaps a helmet cover? il_794xN.1845730557_p0qr.jpg
il_794xN.1771877659_okaj.jpg

yecatstrip

Certified Ski Diva
Bright colors or bold prints, I'm in! Farm Rio in their famously bold prints coming out with a new ski collection is just magic. Impractical, most likely. But fun, heck yea!

Screenshot 2023-03-30 at 09-21-29 Farm Rio Graphic Toucans Ski Pants.png

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna