• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Would you wear this?

TiffAlt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'd wear everything but the jacket, it just doesn't seem very practical and I'd rather be on the practical side of fashionable on the mountain! Adore the actual look and bright color though.

merrydog

Angel Diva
Like others have said, there are some elements that are not very practical but I love the look. Comfort and practical application above all but I love fashion too.

I'd go for a pair of technical ski pants in that print.

badger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Why are you asking? Did you want to change up your style? LOL. And NO I would never wear a fuzzy garment. And that gear has no redeeming weather technology that I can see.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Why are you asking? Did you want to change up your style? LOL. And NO I would never wear a fuzzy garment. And that gear has no redeeming weather technology that I can see.

It just seemed very different from what I've seen on the slopes, at least here in Vermont. Me, I have several pairs of very colorful, print ski pants, so that's my fashion statement. :smile:

Personally, I'm not a fan of the fuzzy jacket. It doesn't look very practical to me. Then again, fashion is a very personal statement. But I think you better be a damn good skier to pull this off.

Last edited:

snoWYmonkey

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have been spotted wearing pink faux fur on the slopes on April 1st...not for a few years. Thus the outfit in the original post resonates in spite of its inpracticability.Screenshot_20230321_083605_Facebook.jpg

scandium

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
To après, yes. Otherwise I'd probably still be cold - I'm the one in a down jacket with 2 merino layers at -5 celsius! I'm not opposed to fuzzy jackets but I think they "look warm" rather than "being warm".

Reactions: AJM

leia1979

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Has anyone ever seen actual ski pants like that? I'm kinda obsessed. I'd love something brightly colored and form fitting (okay, maybe not as tight as those). My pants are so baggy, but they'd have to be able to stretch to be snug.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna