• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Winter '08-'09 Get Stoked Photo Thread

tradygirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ladies, I know it's still early, but with October just around the corner and talk of snow dusting Utah and Colorado, it's time to bring the stoke!

Post your favorite pics from last season to help us all drool at our keyboards until the snow comes!

e51ca488592e945b39be6b62ffaefd0d.jpg

d67d61d7a4cc9297ac76af06f82316f7.jpg

be55055683b4f5247fdcadf2c7097598.jpg

altagirl

Staff member
I don't think I have a single picture of me skiing last year, but here's scenery shot I took for some stoke:

biglines_69278.jpg

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Gorgeous pix!

Here's a pic to get everyone stoked for the Diva Summit:

Left to right
Front row: Intheclouds, Climbergirl, Diva-to-be, Num
Middle Row: Dloveski, Tradygirl, Lola, Lilgeorg
Back Row: Captain, rachelv, QuiverQueen, Ski Diva, Pequenita, Marigee, another Diva-to-be

2306724162_e3ca9906c5_b.jpg

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
Yessss, I love these threads.

Upper Cirque:
2399158419_9af65e367e.jpg

Baldy Chutes:
2315783564_e64a35ce27.jpg

Trees in VT (Killington) during an awesome awesome day early in April:
2367788632_eff66d0bce.jpg

tradygirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Is that from the top of Wolvy or Patsy?? Good god, I can't wait to get up there.....

I don't think I have a single picture of me skiing last year, but here's scenery shot I took for some stoke:

biglines_69278.jpg

RachelV - thanks! Props to my skiing buddy Matt that day. He really caught the moment. It was SO DEEP. Are you coming out here again this season?

Keep bringing it ladies!! I'm grinning like a fool over here.

altagirl

Staff member
Nope - farther North. I'm sure there's a name for it that I'm not remembering.

We skinned up Grizzly Gulch, turned left at the top to follow the ridgeline up.... You're West of Twin Lakes and such but still well East of like Flagstaff... I guess it's still part of Grizzly Gulch, but I'm sure there's a more specific name for that slope that I'm not thinking of.

altagirl

Staff member
Ah, Michigan City. Now I see.

Thanks! I was trying to find a map online that would show it but not having any luck. The avy path map I found just shows the whole area as Grizzly Gulch, which isn't very specific.

Can't wait to do some dawn patrols with you! So cold in the morning but the air is so clear like that at sunrise it's breathtaking.

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
A lot of Divas and Bears got together at Copper!
n830505017_2138509_6872.jpg

My friend Jjsooner on her very first ski trip!
RazzMaTazz2008053.jpg

The top of Montezuma Bowl
IMG_8834.jpg

And of course, we can't forget this one. :duck:
n830505017_2600569_4296.jpg

skigrl27

Ski Diva Extraordinaire<br>Legal & Environmental A
Here's one from my last hike up Highlands bowl last season...great day!!
n711391869_457895

skigrl27

Ski Diva Extraordinaire<br>Legal & Environmental A
n711391869_457895_6713.jpg

Ok now there it is for real!!

tradygirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I need to get to Colorado.

Soon.

The number of sweet lines in that photo is retarded. Is that Pyramid and Maroon Bells?

LilaBear

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
These are fabulous photos - thank you for brightening my day.

One day I aspire to ski like you Divas in these pics. I want a face shot of powder (while I'm still skiing), you make it look so glamorous and effortless.

marge

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wow! Those are some fabulous pictures girls! :becky: I'm completely jealous! I love the one at the top of the mountain with what looks like the rainbow. :love:

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
I like looking at skiing pictures more than working, so here are a few more from the past few years:

Brighton:
359955085_0814f8e6ff.jpg

The Canyons:
88733313_f2f82a5166.jpg

Solitude:
2314973185_e7a241bd76.jpg

altagirl

Staff member
Yeah - Tradygirl - your hiking pics always look so inspiring. Makes me want to ski!

Okay so here are a few powder photos - the first two are of me (thanks Andy for taking pics!) and the last one I took of my friend Rob - I always loved how you can just see the outline of where his skis are pushing the snow up.

biglines_85782.jpg

biglines_85781.jpg

biglines_72455.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga