• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Who has their season pass for 10/11?

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Loveland pass prices came out today, and I'm considering renewing my midweek pass. Someone please tell me that I don't need to have a pass to every single area on the Front Range.

On the other hand, to spend about $1000 for passes to Loveland, ABasin, Copper, Keystone, Breckenridge, Winter Park/Mary Jane, and more than 2 weeks worth of Steamboat, Vail, and Beaver Creek ... I skied 39 days in state last season ... I think ... hmmmm ..............

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I wish I could stay home, but I do have a gear habit to support as you well know. :wink: I got a great new job that I'm really excited about. I think I deserve a present. Off to the new gear thread I go...
So excited for you!

On another note. Decision made, Epic Pass it will be. Why you ask? Well, I just got approved to go to a 4x10 work schedule and will have every Monday to play. I suspect a number of those will be spent at Vail.

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
So excited for you!

On another note. Decision made, Epic Pass it will be. Why you ask? Well, I just got approved to go to a 4x10 work schedule and will have every Monday to play. I suspect a number of those will be spent at Vail.

I like that news.

LilaBear

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
300473783_13ea76adc5.jpg

WHY am I travelling the world? Sigh ............

I downgraded from an Epic to a Colorado this season just to save a few bucks. Hope I don't regret it when all you guys are heading out to Vail so regularly.

Mom of Redheads

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I bought ski passes for the first time last week. For the boys, natch, so I can sign them up for a weekly lesson plan... Then, in a few months, they tell me I can call and try to arrange DD's private lessons for the winter! Campgaw (local hill) isn't much more than an anthill, but it's a start, right?:bounce:

Anyway, the boys were more excited to think about ski lessons than going back to school! :rolleyes:

Now if we can only figure out how to get to the ski swap next week instead of soccer - not likely, but I can dream!:ROTF:

skibumwannabe

Certified Ski Diva
I went to Breckenridge and Vail last march and still can't believe I bought a season pass for my boys and I for less than our season passes for Holiday Valley,NY whch is a tiny little single ski resort - gonna get mine this week for HV by sept15 - gotta figure out if i can get back to Colorado this year soon for the great pass deal.

Skise

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I bought mine today although I'm annoyed that my local hill doesn't yet say anything about this season. Last season they had at this time already opened the bunny hill, now they haven't even tried (they could have done it).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga