• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Which forums are private?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure what you're asking, but anything under "Divas Only" -- with the exception of "Getting To Know You" -- is open only to members with 25 posts or more.

Also, members can not post in "Deals for Divas" or "Gearipedia."

Does that help?

geargrrl

Angel Diva
Open as in, anyone can read but only Divas +25 can post? I guess the question is, which forums are not publicly readable.

marzNC

Angel Diva
So a new member with less than 25 posts can still see the Divas Only section, but only the "Getting To Know You" thread, right? While a guest who is not logged in does not even see the Divas Only section.

When can a new member be in a Conversation?

The more I use the new system, the more I like it. :clap:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
"Divas Only," with the exception of "Getting To Know You," can not be read or posted in by either nonmembers or members with 25 posts or less.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
So a new member with less than 25 posts can still see the Divas Only section, but only the "Getting To Know You" thread, right? While a guest who is not logged in does not even see the Divas Only section.

Yes.

When can a new member be in a Conversation?

Any member -- even new members -- can take part in a Conversation/Private Message.

Truluvski

Angel Diva
"Divas Only," with the exception of "Getting To Know You," can not be read or posted in by either nonmembers or members with 25 posts or less.
I am at 25 posts. Should I automatically see the Divas Only section now?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga