• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Where is the best place to sell used gear?

KBee

Angel Diva
I have some nice, gently used 5, 6, year old Kenjas--maybe 50 days on them, and a pair of barely used ON3Ps, but woth bindings for size 25 boots. Do you know where could I get the best price for them? Demoing again today, and these have got to go...

ceestan

Certified Ski Diva
Powder7 has a trade in program if you're looking to replace them with another ski. They can give you a quick estimate on how much they would offer you in trade.

I have also gone the Facebook Marketplace route, but make sure you know whether you're willing to ship them (and about how much that would cost), and if you're not willing to ship (it's can be pretty expensive), then note in the listing that you want to do local sale only.

Craigslist too of course.

echo_VT

Angel Diva
We go thru kids gear every year and we use sideline swap. Must ship it though…!

local swaps in October and November are good too

leia1979

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've only sold through Craigslist for skis because I don't want to ship them. However, I see a lot of used skis for sale on Sideline Swap. Do also post here in the Divas-only section, too.

KBee

Angel Diva
What kind of ON3Ps?
The Mera 102, (same as Woodsman) 102 in 172 length. But with "custom" bases--the grey and little heart bases like on the Mango. Paid $1000. Skiied 2 days on them, maybe? Am going to give them one more shot and see how it goes, but I think they're just too much ski for me.

racetiger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
little heart bases like on the Mango. Paid $1000. Skiied 2 days on them, maybe? Am going to give them one more shot and see how it goes, but I think they're just too much ski for me.
Yeah they're a big burly ski!
My first twin tips were 161 Jessie 88 , with the snake. They're way too short for me but we're good to start exploring freestyle with. I then ended up getting green Magnus 90s and wow those are STIFF. These don't get used much but I'll bring them out for the rare deep snow days we have. I love that Mango heart bases so much I drew a purple heart on the green base of one of mine with Purple sharpie.
You can also try posting these for sale on other forums (here first though! ), like TGR, Skitalk, and New schoolers.

KBee

Angel Diva
Yeah they're a big burly ski!
My first twin tips were 161 Jessie 88 , with the snake. They're way too short for me but we're good to start exploring freestyle with. I then ended up getting green Magnus 90s and wow those are STIFF. These don't get used much but I'll bring them out for the rare deep snow days we have. I love that Mango heart bases so much I drew a purple heart on the green base of one of mine with Purple sharpie.
You can also try posting these for sale on other forums (here first though! ), like TGR, Skitalk, and New schoolers.
What do you think I could get for them?

Trailside Trixie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
What year Kenjas? I always have a soft spot for the ski. It's a reasonably popular ski. I've sold on ebay and ski talk. I've a couple pairs listed here also. I've also had success with sideline swap. We also have a consignment shop in town so I've sold skis that way too.

Trailside Trixie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
They're pretty old, maybe 2018, but now I think I want to keep them.

You should totally keep them. That's 6 years old which isn't quite dinosaur material yet lol. I have 3 pairs of skis that I adore which are 2014 and 2016. Gonna ski them until it's time. My '16 stormrider 85 motions are on their 2nd to last tune so they'll be addironack chair material in the next couple of years.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna