• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

What color is your helmet?

marge

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have no idea what kind mine even is. It's boring dark grey but starting to get stickers all over it.

I get really unlucky in that I have a HUGE noggin so I had to go with a men's helmet and even that had to be XL. Not too many stylish choices in that one. :rolleyes:

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Mine's a matte black Salomon, and the ear pads as furry black on the inside, and sleek black with silver bits on the outside.

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I get really unlucky in that I have a HUGE noggin so I had to go with a men's helmet and even that had to be XL. Not too many stylish choices in that one. :rolleyes:

Don't feel bad.

My friend once put on my riding helmet, which had an inner adjuster to fine tune the fit. Before she put it on, we set the adjuster to the largest size, and figured she'd size it down if necessary. When she put it on, there was a loud crack, as her [apparently giant] head snapped the inner adjuster. :laugh:

SnowDancer

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Mine's an older model Boeri; it's a glittery metallic blue-green that sparkles and changes color in the sun. I often get compliments on it, which is nice - especially when the kudos come from younger folk who tell me it's cool. :D

marge

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Don't feel bad.

My friend once put on my riding helmet, which had an inner adjuster to fine tune the fit. Before she put it on, we set the adjuster to the largest size, and figured she'd size it down if necessary. When she put it on, there was a loud crack, as her [apparently giant] head snapped the inner adjuster. :laugh:

Oh dang! That made me :laugh:. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Mine's an older model Boeri; it's a glittery metallic blue-green that sparkles and changes color in the sun. I often get compliments on it, which is nice - especially when the kudos come from younger folk who tell me it's cool. :D

ooh, I need one of those, it would go with the stripes on my jacket.

my helmet is the boring-ish shiny gray, but with some stickers (and more to come). oh well, I does its job (I hope).

sskier

Certified Ski Diva
Depending on the mood! And to share with friend who do not own their own. Red, light Blue and two Black ones. Red Marker had for years and it's my favorite. Not to many red helmets out there. Light Blue Giro and Black Giro with audio and Burton for the snowboarding look.

Heddious

Certified Ski Diva
matte black RED Mutiny. but I'm gonna replace it next season 'cause I've had it for two seasons and managed to smash my head against rocks a bunch of times. great helmet though.

northyvr

Certified Ski Diva
Mine's the same as Heddious... matte black RED Mutiny helmet. I might switch to something else for next ski season.

Lilgeorg

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Mine is white and the model is "Bad girl". There is a little girl who has pulled off the head of her teddy bear on the right side of the helmet.:dance:

snowmiser

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Mine is HOT PINK!!! :thumbsup:

We have such androgynous instructor jackets that I wanted to make sure that everybody knew I was a girl!:grouphug:

skidaup

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have a crazy orange Rossignol Radical race helmet, anybody can find me on the hill. I usually get voted to be line leader just cause friends can find me. It's pretty cool and very warm and comfy.

Ski-dreamer_Diva

<span style="color:#F89F07";">Angel Diva</span><br
Mine's a white Salomon icon - didn't buy for colour - it was the comfortable fit. I'd bought a bronze Giro first and thought that was comfy, then my partner bought himself a Salomon ranger that felt sooo comfy even on me - so I tracked down a Salomon for myself. I didn't even wear the giro on the slopes!
My daughter loved my salomon so she now has one identical!
While in Canada I saw the later model has a visor - mmm so practical!!! Always takes awhile to get stuff here in Aussie. I'd love a visor....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga