• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

What color is your helmet?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I tend to play it safe with white; at least I'm sure it'll go with everything.

Actually, I have two helmets. The first one's warmer and is wired for sound, so I tend to wear it more. The second is a bit more stylish (see the leopard design? Me-ow!)

2348859470_3c5bfc2c09_o.jpg

and

2037901758_35e4c1f0f0_o.jpg

What color do you have? Are you more daring than I am, or do you stick with white or black?

Kara79

Certified Ski Diva
I had a RED Aletta helmet in the color white. The pattern on it is similar to the GIRO one that you have.

Marigee

Angel Diva
The second is a bit more stylish (see the leopard design? Me-ow!)

I like the leopard one!

I have a light grey Giro Fuse helmet and a white Giro Fuse helmet with pink trim and earflaps.

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Underneath all my stickers, my helmet is silver w/ green shamrocks.

Jenny

Angel Diva
Mine's shiny black and looks like a bowling ball! I want a new one and would like a color but realistically I'd probably go with (matte) black or gray, just so it didn't clash if I changed coats. I'd really like a nice silvery gray one, though.

Daria

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Mine is a white Giro Omen. I got it new this past season and went a little wilder because it has some sublte designs and bronze in the chin straps :laugh:

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My Giro Sonic is Chrome and my Talon is Blue and Silver.

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Mine's plain old boring gray because I bought it on clearance a couple of years ago and they only had boring colors left. :(

jwcomputergirl

Certified Ski Diva
Plaid!

Ski Diva - I have the same Boeri as you, but mine is black/red/gray plaid. I have to wear a ski patrol jacket, so this is one of the few places where I can be a bit different. I love my helmet.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Silver Giro Fuse.
Charcoal gray Leedom Scream Cut (retiring, due to goggle attachment issues).

MaryLou

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Charcoal gray Giro, matte color. Boring...but I like it that way lol...goes with my black and dark brown ski clothing. My skiis are black and gray too...now that I think about it - I am one dull looking skier. Easier to forget and hard to pick out of a crowd ("that's the woman I saw doing a face-o off that tiny little jump" lol).

I guess I'm the antithesis of Marisa Tomei in My Cousin Vinny - 'ya, you blend' - I really do!

Acadia07

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Matte white for me! It's a boeri something, similar to this:

L%2072604.jpg

I like it a lot. It has black ear-flaps.

LilaBear

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I had a matte grey Giro, but was never happy with how it looked. I noticed that the lighter colored or shinier helmets looked sleeker so now I have a silver Giro and my head looks smaller.

abc

Banned
White or black wouldn't have worked for me. My jackets are red and pants are black. Well, I guess black could do. But not white.

Mine is grey/silver. It goes with EVERY color. As good as black, way better than white.

(I don't get any ski gear in white if I can help it. It just disappeared into the white landscape)

GimpyGal

Certified Ski Diva
Smith Varient Brim in white and another in 2 tone beige and brown. Next on the list is one in black.

jaydog

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Mine's a Boeri Tactic, with a swirly/wavy design in various shades of blue. I've had it for a year now, and have yet to see anyone else with the same one. LOVE my unique helmet!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna