• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Wachusett 23/24

marzNC

Angel Diva
I'm also curious to see what the Perks for Passholders will be next year. One year had a few free days at Taos. This year had half off at Alta. Always good to keep an eye on the perks.
Alta season passes included reciprocal 50% off days at Wachusett for 2024-25. I'm probably going to get an Alta Senior Pass so have been looking at the perk details.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wawa is swinging from one extreme to the next. April 20 was a bit on the early side for their clean up day. Now it is posted for June 1. Which I think is a bit late for it. It will be warmer, and the grass and brush will be taller making it harder to find the trash. They moved it to Trailsfest day. It might make sense for them employee-wise to combine two events, but the clean up registration starts at 9, which is also the time most guided hikes start. I might have a better chance of getting friends or family to join me though with food trucks, music and beer scheduled for afterwards.

jmfd84

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oof. I generally avoid the mountain on festival days. Seems like a strange choice to me.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Prices are up for next year's passes. Now I have a week to figure out if I'll be doing the Steel again or a Bronze. For anyone buying, don't forget that you can save $10 by going to the Group Season Pass section and using the group name Ski Diva.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Uggh, and I just got an answer back from group sales. The Steel Pass won't be available through the group this year, only at regular pricing. I'm strongly considering going with the group Bronze this year for $389 just in case the best looking days weather wise are on a Friday.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Uggh, and I just got an answer back from group sales. The Steel Pass won't be available through the group this year, only at regular pricing. I'm strongly considering going with the group Bronze this year for $389 just in case the best looking days weather wise are on a Friday.
How many Fridays would you need for the Bronze pass to make sense over Steel?

Noticed that the savings for a Senior Bronze pass is only $20. Bigger savings for seniors for Silver and Gold. I wonder if that encourages some seniors to go skiing with grandchildren who are still in school at some point during the season.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Several of the senior skiers I rode the lift with this past season had Gold passes for just that reason.

It would take roughly two Friday visits for the Bronze to make sense over the Steel. Well, just one Friday would almost get you there. I think the window prices were around $70 mid season and the price difference is $90. Aside from basic weather considerations, the other days I might want a Bronze pass would be at the end of the season when they stop running the lifts Mon-Thurs, possibly Black Friday for some early turns. Or if enough friends say they will be going :smile: I guess the one other time having the Bronze would be better would be for passholder perks, since you can usually only get reciprocal deals for the times when your pass is good at your home hill.

jmfd84

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Even with taking weekend trips with my Indy pass this past season, I still skied about 4-5 Fridays at Wachusett (including Black Friday, when I skied just 5 runs, but the first day is always exciting!) . It's just easier for me to get away from work on a Friday. That makes the Bronze pass worth it to me.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna