• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

VERY Cool Season Pass Comparison Map

marzNC

Angel Diva
Nice but pretty much the entire CO ski resorts are missing but one. Lol. Nice otherwise.
The default list for the link above is for the Indy Pass. Look up Epic or Monarch and there are plenty of Colorado ski areas. Ski Cooper is the CO independent that has the most impressive list of locations all over the USA.

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
This is very cool. It doesn't include the A-Basin pass, and it almost just gave me a heart attack because it lists A-Basin as unrestricted on the Ikon pass (I checked, still restricted :smile: ), but otherwise this is the best site I've seen for this kind of thing by a mile.

marzNC

Angel Diva
This is very cool. It doesn't include the A-Basin pass, and it almost just gave me a heart attack because it lists A-Basin as unrestricted on the Ikon pass (I checked, still restricted :smile: ), but otherwise this is the best site I've seen for this kind of thing by a mile.
The creator is open to suggestions. He contacted Stuart Winchester of Storm Skiing Journal. Stuart tweeted a link recently. (I'm not a Twitter user.)

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
I think it’s just holiday versus non-holiday restrictions? They’re unrestricted on IKON for holidays now, I think…

marzNC

Angel Diva
Wow that was a fast addition, thank you @marzNC!
You're welcome!

The creator is in Denver. Not sure how much he and his wife have skied in the northeast. He started the map a while ago when Ski Cooper and Monarch were building up their list of partners for reciprocal days for season pass holders.

TheGreenOne

Angel Diva
This is amazing! Ive been looking for a map that has Indy, Epic and other non-multi pass but season pass with extra.. map

Tvan

Angel Diva
This is great! Much better than our old spreadsheet version.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was just searching to see if there was a pass comparison thread to post in and found this. But this was the one year only in 22/23 and not updated since? If so, too bad.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna