• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Vail: It's SNOWING!!!!

persee

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oui, Je parle la francais un peu. Mais pas bien.

Mon chat Bandit, il connais un peu aussi. Il est mon homme plus beau and le roi des chatons!

Teddy (my avitar) only speaks english!

And on random note I can now say "forest cat" in 3 foreign languages (3 of my kitties are norwegian forest cats) :

Skogkatt
Chat du foret
Mori-no-neko

snowsparkle2

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Come visit La belle province - Quebec!!

I would soooo love to visit Quebec. Went there once before years ago & my friends took me clubbing in Montreal - what fun :dance: Comme c'est souper :smile:

Despite living in france now, my french is not so hot. Better keep practising :doh:

Vive la neige !

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
What a riot, could this thread possibly get MORE off topic??? :smile: How did we get from snowing in Vail to posts in French about cats and clubbing in Montreal? But hey, I'll take it one step further: persee, your cats sound awesome. I'm starting a Diva Cats & More thread soon, given that we already have Diva Dogs.

atlantiqueen

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
N'oubliez pas les Acadiennes ici!!!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Ah, but how could we EVER forget you, AQ!!! :becky:
HOW WAS YOUR TRIP??????????????????

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members