• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Vail: It's SNOWING!!!!

More Snow in Vail....RIGHT NOW!!!
pic4-1.jpg
v
More Skiing next week!
More Divas to meet!

:cheer:
(I'm a poet!) :wink:

...and just MOMENTS later! (Why am I watching this camera's every move?) :noidea:
pic4-1-1.jpg

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hmm, I haven't seen the weather on the news for a few days. I just glanced down at my accuweather on my browser, sunny and 56 tomorrow, and snow on saturday! Gotta love Colorado in the spring! I'm to the point they can keep the snow up in the mountains, though!!! (seriously, I'd like to get another day or two in this year, but it's just not gonna happen for at least 3 weeks)

Snow, Vail, Snow!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!
Ooooooo Marigee is still there! I hope she gets to leave when she needs to. I think it's tomorrow. Yikes!

snowsparkle2

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oh cool - and it's doing the same in trois vallées !! Forget work for the day, I am off to play - wahoooo :yahoo:

Marigee

Angel Diva
Does anyone know if Marigee made it home?

Yes - I made it home! It snowed hard Thursday PM. I cleaned about 4 inches off my rental car - and then about another inch Friday AM. Unfortunately we didn't get to take advantage of the new snow since we left Friday. Everything was great at the Vail airport - but Chicago had severe weather delays (we flew to D.C. via Chicago on American) and actually issued a ground stop at one point. Our 11:30 AM flight left finally at 4:00. Fortunately all flights leaving Chicago were delayed as well, so we got home around 11:30PM.

Thanks goodness for the free WIFI in the Vail airport - It kept Twin1 and Twin2 busy trolling the internet all day!

We all had a great time in Vail!

Où est le jackhammer ?

(Where's the jackhammer?....I don't know the French word for jackhammer!) :noidea:

snowsparkle2

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Reckon that'd be a marteau-piqueur (altho not completely sure what a jackhammer is :noidea: - if it's what i think it is, it would've been useful to get my skis out a few dozen times yesterday - oooh me thighs - mes pauvres cuisses). How come's you speak french Native Vail Gal ?

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Beaucoup de Quebecois ici en Maine!

Reckon that'd be a marteau-piqueur (altho not completely sure what a jackhammer is :noidea: - if it's what i think it is, it would've been useful to get my skis out a few dozen times yesterday - oooh me thighs - mes pauvres cuisses). How come's you speak french Native Vail Gal ?

High School French Class....YEAR'S AGO!!!! I want to get good at it again! :D

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Love the license plate logo: "Je me souviens."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga