• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Update on the accident up north in Michigan

marge

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This is directly from the CarePage on Tyler's site. Please continue to pray. He is still having a hard time and things are "stable" though still extremely critical. For anyone who knows of or wants to join carepages please pm or email me for the site.

Family and Friends - Ty was stable overnight. His cranial pressure was up slightly from what it was during the day, but no big spikes (praise God). He did start a fever overnight that is lingering. We pray this is just due to him not being able to regulate his own body temp because he's in a coma and not due to an infection. Although we haven't received the results from his chest x-ray from this morning, his respiratory stats would indicate that the fluid on the lungs is not getting worse (thank God).

As I sit here typing this message, I find myself thanking God for all of you. When the hospital first offered Care Pages to us, it seemed like the best way to get information out to our family and friends. I had no idea that I would get so much back from it. You can't imagine how much your prayers and messages mean to us. Knowing that so many are out there praying for Ty gives us hope. I pray for the day that he comes back to us and I can tell him about how many people were praying for him and read him all of the wonderful prayers, messages and cards.

Please continue to pray for Ty's cranial pressure to come down to a normal level, that the blood clot will dissolve and that he can continue to fight off infections.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'll continue to keep this little guy in my thoughts and prayers.

mollmeister

Angel Diva
Thinking of him every day, and especially thinking of his mother. How hard for her.

marge

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thinking of him every day, and especially thinking of his mother. How hard for her.

That's what I thought too. :( I had to sit at my son's bedside for 10 long weeks down there. It's so lonely and my heart aches for her as I know it's probably going to be a long ride. :(

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna