• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Top 10 Signs That You’re An Addicted Ski Diva

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
The Bros are en-route from the shop that mounted them.
Bro's with Dukes!!! yay!!
Get ready to rumble. This is starting to sound like a scene from "West Side Story."
The Jets are gonna have their way tonight...

jaydog

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Here's another one: you spot a cute guy across the room and immediately think to yourself, "I wonder if he's a skier."

sibhusky

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I always ask my daughter FIRST if the new interest is a skier, way before I ask what he looks like or wants to do with his life.

Also, I've been keeping SKI STATS since 1989. Number of runs, vertical skied, value of a "day pass" subtracted from the season pass price, notes on skis used, trails hit, who I skied with, number of falls, sometimes weather issues, etc. The list of things kept track of just keeps growing!

So, I know that this is my FIFTH year of passing a million feet of vert (have an altimeter of my own, I ignore the ski area's stats as the lifties are lazy about scanning). The million was a big deal this year after my accident last year. I knew I wouldn't EXCEED my prior year like usual, but I had to have a "minimum" in place.

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
When you're out for the season due to injury, but check on your home hill daily to make sure they're holding up and still hope for a long season.

When you drive down hilly roads and fantasize about skiing them (empty).

When you've skied more than one dinky sledding hill and absolutely loved it.

When your friends and family look forward to summer so they can see you again.

When non skiers in your life grow "skier vocabularies" from hearing you talk about it so much.

oragejuice

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Here's another one: you spot a cute guy across the room and immediately think to yourself, "I wonder if he's a skier."

EVERY TIME!!! I was dating a guy in high school, who didn't ski, and my dad asked me to get a boyfriend who knew how to have fun. :nono:

Needless to say, we broke up quite soon after that conversation... And I have been single since. :yahoo: :ski2:

Swamp Dog

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Begin composing post for the SkiDivas while lying face down in the snow after crashing. Sick, I know :eyebrows:

Daria

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
LOL this is too funny :ROTF:

How about when you have huge deadlines at work and all you can do is check out the web cams for all of your special mountain spots :ski2:

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
When you spend valuable ski time tuning skis instead so they're perfect for tomorrow!

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
EVERY TIME!!! I was dating a guy in high school, who didn't ski, and my dad asked me to get a boyfriend who knew how to have fun. :nono:

Needless to say, we broke up quite soon after that conversation... And I have been single since. :yahoo: :ski2:

what a great dad!

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

here's a related one--you see a guy skiier in the lodge and wonder, "I wonder if he's as good as me?"

ISki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
At the close of the season, after your final run, you feel a little verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves.

dloveski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
when you host at 2 ski resorts because you love them both and to force you to get at least 40 days in.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga