• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

This is pretty minor, but...

Kano

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just keep your fingers out from under ski boots being tossed back into the car after a cold, wet, windy morning of skiing! Especially brand new Solly boots!

DH's boots have VERY sharp edges on the heels, and I have a very sore knuckle this evening. It'll get better, but I'm pretty amazed at how upset my finger is over the minor offense. (he was hogging the whole back end of the Durango with his stuff, leaving noplace for me to put my hands for support on the icy parking lot, much less any of my gear!) Totally functional, but getting plenty swollen as the day progresses.

Doggone it, my first tumble-free day, and I've got a sore finger -- which I carefully kept elevated at him on the way home!

Karen in Boise

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Doggone it, my first tumble-free day, and I've got a sore finger -- which I carefully kept elevated at him on the way home!

Karen in Boise

I'm hoping this is a middle finger! :laugh: Take care of it and get some ice on it. Gotta make sure it will fit in the glove for the next round of skiing!

Kano

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It IS the middle one!

And I had to elevate it frequently all day and evening too!:thumbsup:

Karen in Boise

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga