• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Tapatalk?

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Is Tapatalk not working for anyone else? My Board Express app uses Tapatalk, and it hasn't worked right since the board crash. I can pull the forum up and see thread titles, but can't open the threads. Weird. Posting this from my phone's web browser. :smile:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Tapatalk is currently on hold, until after the forum maintenance scheduled for tonight. We'll get it back as soon as we can. In the meantime, got a laptop? :smile:

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Gotcha! That's cool. I thought my phone was melting down on me. :smile: Phew. Does this mean I have to work then?

Thanks again for all you do! :smile:

Jilly

Staff member
Does this mean I have to work then?

Sounds like the message I had the IT guys put on when someone tries to access facebook at work - "Shouldn't you be working!!"

The ski diva is allowed, but not FB!

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It's alive!

Sent from my SGH-i667 using Board Express

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I'll look into it, but first, is anyone else having trouble? I did update the software, but it seemed to go fine.

SkiQT

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have been having problems with accessing posts for the past couple of days using Tapatalk

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yeah, me too. I get some network error.

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Working now! :smile: Thanks!!

Sent from my SGH-i667 using Board Express

MissySki

Angel Diva
Suddenly, over the past couple of days, tapatalk has mostly stopped functioning for me. It won't update anything new since June 1'rst for my unread posts for example. Anyone else having this type of issue?

geargrrl

Angel Diva
i've been getting an error message on my ipad. The forum appears to be working but I'll take a screen shot next time.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, Missy. I thought I'd completed an upgrade a couple days ago; apparently, I didn't. :redface:

Is it working for you now?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna