• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Taos 2018-19, conditions and more

vickie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Would it be good to start a Taos (or Taos Ski Week) 2019-20 thread and copy some of the lift ticket and discount info over there? A number of people have mentioned going next season. Seems they may want to consider these options now, plus there may be others for whom this becomes an option well after this season has ended.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Would it be good to start a Taos (or Taos Ski Week) 2019-20 thread and copy some of the lift ticket and discount info over there? A number of people have mentioned going next season. Seems they may want to consider these options now, plus there may be others for whom this becomes an option well after this season has ended.
If you start a thread for TSV for 2019-20, I'll be happy to add info drawn from my trip reports at some point. I'm skiing and traveling too much in the next couple months to pay much attention to an ongoing thread for next season for a particular ski resort just yet.

vickie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
No problem with leaving it all here. We don't need to rush into next season when we still have plenty of the current one ahead of us.

Ski Sine Fine

Angel Diva
I got an email with Taos pass info for next year. Their prices are really quite good. If anyone knows they will be doing a ski week next year, but doesn't want to buy an Ikon or MCP, buying a Taos pass at early prices would make sense. You could get a weekday pass and add a ticket for the Sunday from Liftopia and it wouldn't be much more than $400. 35 and under, 65 and up, military or 1st responder can get a full pass for less than $400. If it is the same as this year, pass holders doing a ski week at the same time are BOGO. And you get 3 days each at A-Basin and Copper and 50% off at MCP resorts.
Does anyone know when the early season prices end? I couldn’t find it on the website. I intend to do a ski week in Jan 2020 and also ski Copper. This seems the best deal.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Does anyone know when the early season prices end? I couldn’t find it on the website. I intend to do a ski week in Jan 2020 and also ski Copper. This seems the best deal.
Don't remember for Taos in particular. Typically early bird offers end before then end of April, but can go into May. The next cut off date is usually in October if there is another discounted offer for season passes.

Susan L

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just checked with my husband. He purchased our Taos season pass on 4/13/18 and said it was a day or 2 before the spring sale ended. They then had a Summer pass sale and that ended 7/31/18 but I did not pay attention to the price differences.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Hard to tell if Taos will be open after April 7. I'm paying attention for future reference. I'll be able to get a Taos Senior Pass in a few years. Ski buddy Bill already qualifies. For 2019-20 there is no extra charge for MPC reciprocal 50% discount tickets. We're planning on another Ski Week next season, probably in February.

Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 10.38.40 AM.png

Susan L

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I remember seeing an official announcement that they will extend until 4/14, but 4/8&9 will be closed for employee events and chair 8 not available that whole week. If I remember correctly, when they did extend in the last few years, it was only for an extra week.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna