• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Smuggler’s Notch, Burke, Jay Peak conditions

echo_VT

Angel Diva
For 2023-2024 season… whoops! Forgot that in the title.

Thought we ought to have a thread.

I was able to go to Smuggs last weekend. Appeared to be full coverage with a new layer of snow on the mountains. Breathtaking views, even if ridiculously cold.

friends and colleagues appeared to have gone skiing and snowboarding at Jay Peak and it looks to be amazing when it dumps.

I will be headed to Burke in a couple weeks. And I am due to return to Smuggs I believe and Jay Peak at some point.

Anyone go and have conditions to report? Happy to hear them out!

echo_VT

Angel Diva
I have not come here to update! I have gone to Burke but did not ski much but from the mid mtn lodge it appeared to have good coverage on trails … and I’ve been to Smuggs quite a bit.

I did get to ski Smuggs a few times this season and I thought the conditions were great. They were during cold spells where we got rain / snow mix but maybe more snow… so the fresh snow was great, and many black and double black trails filled in well. There were areas of some thin cover but it wasn’t an issue. There were some fun natural hits, some under the char lift so I got a few cheers getting after it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga