• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Skiing on the cheap, '23-'24

3beeches

Certified Ski Diva
after reading ilovepugs "For those not on Indy and planning on going to Diva East, Jay Peak is offering a four pack of tickets for $280 through 11/26" I checked to see if there are any offers, found:

Share the joy of Jay Peak with a fully transferable 4-pack of 1-day lift tickets valid any day through the 23+24 Ski/Ride season with no blackout dates or restrictions.

Final, Tier 2 rates are available to purchase through December 18th, 2023 and then these go away until next season. Get 4 tickets from $319 - a little less than $80 per ticket.

marzNC

Angel Diva
For folks near Albany, or willing to make the drive to Queensbury to ski at West Mountain. West is doing a BOGO deal on Fridays working with Stewart's. West is on the Indy Pass. Stopping by the outlets in Queensbury can be another reason to head in that direction. I usually check LL Bean and Eddie Bauer anytime I head to Lake Placid.

WEST MOUNTAIN and STEWART’S SHOPS TO LAUNCH “BRING A FRIEND FRIDAYS” PROMOTION

Introducing Friendship Fridays at West Mountain.

Buy 1 Lift Ticket, Get 1 Free!
Brought to you by your local Stewart’s Shops.

Queensbury, NY--- For immediate release: January 4, 2024
West Mountain has opened for Winter 23-24 ski season, and new this year, West Mountain and
Stewart’s Shops are coming together to kick-off “Friendship Fridays”. Starting January 5, 2024, and
running through March 29, 2024, West Mountain and Stewart’s Shops are introducing “Bring A Friend
Fridays” – Buy 1 Lift Ticket, Get 1 Free! Valid on Fridays only.

To take advantage of the offer, skiers, riders, snow tubers and all-around outdoor enthusiasts are
encouraged to visit their local participating neighborhood Stewart’s Shop to pick up a coupon redeemable
for 1 Free Lift Ticket to ski or ride at West Mountain on select Fridays January through March 2024,
valid with the purchase of 1 Full-Priced Lift Ticket at equal value, for same day. The offer is valid on
8-hour lift tickets (non-holiday periods) on regularly priced Adult ($64), Youth ($44), Teen ($54) tickets.
The promotion starts JANUARY 5, 2024, and ends MARCH 29, 2024 and coupons are valid on: Fridays
2024: 1/5, 1/12, 1/19, 1/26, 2/2, 2/9, 2/16, 2/23, 3/1, 3/8, 3/15, 3/22, 3/29.

The promotional coupon is exclusively available at participating Stewart’s Shops, while supplies last.
Visit any Stewart’s Shops store location in Albany, Bennington, Fulton, Hamilton, Montgomery,
Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Schoharie, Warren, and Washington Counties, to pick up the coupon.
The coupon must be redeemed at West Mountain Ticket Window to receive complimentary ticket of
equal value with the purchase of a full-priced ticket. Offer expires 3/29/24. Coupon must be redeemed in
person. One per customer. No double discounts. The coupon has no cash value. Photocopies will not be
accepted.

There is a $6 fee for RFID cards. There will be an additional replacement fee if the card is lost, stolen,
etc. Please make sure to have your RFID card on you to access the lift. RFID cards can be reloaded online
at westmountain.com for future visits.

West Mountain is located north of Saratoga, off Exit 18 I-87N, at 59 West Mountain Road, Queensbury,
NY. West Mountain offers beginner through advanced terrain and is open for day and nighttime skiing,
riding and tubing.
https://westmountain.com/

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Cannon has a free day for the military this Sunday, January 21

Military Appreciation Day - Sunday 1/21​

This Sunday all US active duty, retired, reserve and veteran members of ALL military branches receive a free day ticket and $45 tickets for up to 3 immediate family members.

Join us slopeside at 12:30pm for the flag parade, National Anthem, ROTC presentation and words from special guest

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Here are some specials at some NH ski areas:

Cranmore Mountain, North Conway, NH
SUNDAY DEAL DAY
Sunday, February 11, and Sunday, March 17: Available online only, while supplies last. Adults (13+) can ski or ride for $65 and kids and seniors just $49.

King Pine Ski Area, Madison, NH
Sunday, February 11 - Big Game Day. Offering a special Big Game Day Full Day for Half Day Rate
Wednesday, February 14 - VALENTINE'S DAY 2-FOR-1 FULL DAY TICKETS
Sunday, March 17 – Score a $17 afternoon half-day lift ticket. Only available for pre-purchase online in advance.
$20 TUESDAY NIGHTS: Tuesday Night lift tickets (3:30-8 p.m.) all ages are just $20. Ski and Snowboard Rentals for Tuesday Night Twilight are also just $20. Trail’s End Tavern 2 pizza slices and 2 draft beers for $20 (age 21+ valid ID required). *Tuesday Night deals not available Tuesday, February 20 during holiday period.

Bretton Woods Ski Area, Carroll, NH
Stay Here, Ski Free package – When you stay at the Omni Mt. Washington Hotel, your rate includes 2 FREE alpine or Nordic tickets per room per night – www.brettonwoods.com/specials

Jackson Ski Touring, Jackson, NH
Wednesday two-for-$25 (Two-Fer Day) – non-holiday Wednesdays (Exc. Feb. 21)
Kids under 10 ski free
Season pass for age 10 – 12 is $25; season pass for age 13-17 is $45

Verve

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Limited time $99 lift tickets (with a bonus day) at Sugarbush available through this Thursday at 11 am (2/1). If this link doesn’t work lmk!

Verve

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Limited time $99 lift tickets (with a bonus day) at Sugarbush available through this Thursday at 11 am (2/1). If this link doesn’t work lmk!
FYI bonus days are for your choice of Fat Tuesday 2/13/24 or any one day, April 1st through the end of the 23/24 season.

marzNC

Angel Diva
For folks who want to ski Mt Rose in late 2023-24 and 2024-25 . . .

Mt. Rose is starting to sell season passes for 2024-25, and the Double Down passes will be good for the rest of this season too. The Off-Peak version (midweek, a few weekends) is $875 for adults and the version with no blackout dates is $1475. Mt. Rose is less than an hour from the Reno airport.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
For anyone willing to brave the vacation week crowds, from a No Boundaries email:

LL Bean is sponsoring "Free Ski Days" at 3 mountains on 3 different dates in the coming weeks. Be sure to check each mountains website for specific details.

• Mt. Abram: Tuesday 2/20
  • Black Mountain of Maine: Thursday 2/22
  • Berkshire East: Friday 2/23

teppaz

Angel Diva
For folks who want to ski Mt Rose in late 2023-24 and 2024-25 . . .

Mt. Rose is starting to sell season passes for 2024-25, and the Double Down passes will be good for the rest of this season too. The Off-Peak version (midweek, a few weekends) is $875 for adults and the version with no blackout dates is $1475. Mt. Rose is less than an hour from the Reno airport.
Mt. Rose also has great daily specials. I recently benefited from the Ladies' Thursday special and paid $69 for a lift ticket. For an extra $25, you get a 2.5 hours morning ski clinic (free to season pass holders).

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Berkshire East and Catamount have a combined "Spring Equinox" pass on sale for $149. It gives unlimited access after March 1st until season end. As an added bonus $75 of that can be applied to a 24/25 season pass.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Timberline in WV is selling their season pass for 2024-25 for the lowest price already. Deadline is April 1.

PollySid

Certified Ski Diva
Me three! Aiming to teach into my 70s, though not expert skiers at that point, unless I coached them and they know I'll need to take it slow. Always inspired by my colleagues in Jurassic Row in the basement locker room who have celebrated 40 plus years on staff. Sorry for deviating from the great deals on tickets thread.

Jackson Hole, in addition to the ski in jeans for $25 on January 9th tickets, they offer 50% off daily tickets for those who have season passes at other ski areas Nov 24 through Dec 20, Jan 16-24 and March 18 to April 14.
Yes this year (twice so far?) Jackson Hole offered a couple of weeks of “Golden Ticket” 50% off. I assumed it was due to the weird start of the season (no snow in Dec). It made me think to call resorts I might be interested in skiing to see if they offer discounts/specials at particular times. Could help on making decisions of where to ski…

snoWYmonkey

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yes this year (twice so far?) Jackson Hole offered a couple of weeks of “Golden Ticket” 50% off. I assumed it was due to the weird start of the season (no snow in Dec). It made me think to call resorts I might be interested in skiing to see if they offer discounts/specials at particular times. Could help on making decisions of where to ski…
To my knowledge they have been offering it for a few years, even last winter when we had non stop powder early season and the whole mountain was open. I may be wrong but I seem to recall that this winter they ended up extending the dates because of the weird start to the season.

Trailside Trixie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I think I saw Stratton has a 2 pack for $199 so this is $98.50 per ticket so I think this is pretty good.

Bromley always has $99 daily rates plus a card you can buy, think it's a 5 pack for x dollars which is also decent. Magic also has a 4 freedom pack which is good.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna