• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Skiing on the cheap, '23-'24

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone know of any great ticket deals for the '23-'24 season? If you do, post 'em here.

Here are two:

King Pine, NH: $4 lift tickets on December 21, 2023. Tickets must be bought online in advance on www.kingpine.com. Also, beginning in January, Tuesday night lift tickets (3:30-8 PM) for all ages are just $20. And one more deal: two-for one lift tickets are available on Valentine's Day, February 14.

Saddleback, ME: A limited quantity of $49 lift tickets are available, if you buy ahead online.

mustski

Angel Diva
Snow Jam San Diego has some free lift tickets available. Most of them are available virtually if you buy a membership for $24 so no need to attend the ski swap.

Mt. Baldy: free mid week or 1/2 price weekend or holiday
Mt. High: 50 % off midweek
Brianhead: free lift ticket with holiday blackout dates
Lee Canyon: free lift ticket with holiday blackouts
Snowbowl: free lift ticket with holiday blackouts
There are also discounts promised for Dodge Mountain and China Peak

Snow Jam

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Fixed it. Thanks!

Also the Cali Pass is free to anyone 75 or over. The Cali Pass - Bear Valley, Mountain High, Dodge Ridge, and China Peak - provide 3 free days at each of the resorts in the pic below.
View attachment 21837
Too young but good deal. Bear Valley used to be a lot of fun back in the mid 70's - 80's.... probably still is..... Dodge Ridge only skied there once... both those resorts are closest to home at about 4 hrs tops.

Ski Betty

Diva in Training
Cali Pass has both my local mountains (Dodge Ridge and Bear Valley) on one pass for the first time EVER. Scooped it up as soon as I heard. Also has 3 days at Loveland, Co which I'd like to try when I'm in the area.

snoWYmonkey

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Me three! Aiming to teach into my 70s, though not expert skiers at that point, unless I coached them and they know I'll need to take it slow. Always inspired by my colleagues in Jurassic Row in the basement locker room who have celebrated 40 plus years on staff. Sorry for deviating from the great deals on tickets thread.

Jackson Hole, in addition to the ski in jeans for $25 on January 9th tickets, they offer 50% off daily tickets for those who have season passes at other ski areas Nov 24 through Dec 20, Jan 16-24 and March 18 to April 14.

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
For those not on Indy and planning on going to Diva East, Jay Peak is offering a four pack of tickets for $280 through 11/26:

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
For those not on Indy and planning on going to Diva East, Jay Peak is offering a four pack of tickets for $280 through 11/26:

FYI I believe transferable means that the 4 pack can be split among multiple people, so 2 Divas could divide up a 4-pack for 2 days of skiing for example.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Sugarbush has an offer for a few more days. I think they plan to open Nov. 18. Sugarbush is owned by Alterra and is Ikon holders get unlimited access. Also have local passes, including one for 65+.

Screen Shot 2023-11-12 at 8.31.09 PM.png

Skiskisarah

Certified Ski Diva
Burke Mountain:
https://www.skiburke.com/skiing-and-riding/tickets-and-passes/day-tickets/

Wicked Wednesdays: Buy one get two free! Purchase 1 all day lift ticket at $45.00 and receive two same day tickets. Party of three must be present to receive ticket deal (non-holiday). Must purchase in-person at the Sherburne Base Lodge ticket window (not available online).

NEK Sunday and Monday:
$35.00 Half-Day PM Tickets on Sundays and now Mondays (non-holiday) available for everyone. Tickets go on sale at 12:15PM and can be used at the lift starting at 12:30PM.

Military Free Ski Midweek Deal: In appreciation of your service we are offering free skiing and riding this season to all active service men & women as well as their immediate family members with proof of ID from the United States and Canadian Armed Forces. Present your active duty verification at Guest Services Monday thru Friday to receive your winter lift ticket. (non-holiday). Veterans receive a 10% discount anytime of season.

————————————-

Whiteface/Bellayre/Gore:

$59 Frequent skier card.
What’s included with the 2023/24 Frequent Skier Card:
  • 50% off lift tickets Monday-Friday (non-holiday)
  • 25% off lift tickets Saturday/Sunday & during holiday periods
  • No capacity limits on Frequent Skier Tickets (unlike lift tickets, which may sell out)
  • Guaranteed lift ticket pricing no matter when you purchase during the 2023-24 season
  • Valid at Whiteface, Gore & Belleayre

Last edited:

Skiskisarah

Certified Ski Diva
Colorado Gems Discount Card - $48/pp
https://www.coloradoski.com/passes-and-deals/gems-card/

Choose between 2-for-1 single-day adult tickets or 30% off one single-day adult ticket at 10 laid-back local ski areas. Plus, at Arapahoe Basin, choose either a $79 midweek adult ticket (Tuesday–Thursday) or a $99 weekend adult ticket (Friday–Monday); good for 2 uses at A-Basin.

Arapahoe Basin ⋅ Cooper ⋅ Echo Mountain ⋅ Eldora ⋅ Granby Ranch ⋅ Hesperus ⋅ Loveland ⋅ Monarch ⋅ Powderhorn ⋅ Purgatory ⋅ Sunlight

Skiskisarah

Certified Ski Diva

JACKSON HOLE GOLDEN TICKET

50% OFF LIFT TICKETS​

Skiers and snowboarders who own a valid 2023-24 winter resort season pass ANYWHERE in the world can come to 'The Big One' and receive a very special rate. Travel to Jackson Hole between November 24 - December 20, 2023, January 16-24, 2024 or March 18 - April 14, 2024 and receive a 50% discount on lift tickets based on the current daily window rate. Lift tickets are subject to availability, as daily capacity will be limited this year. Advanced purchasing is highly recommended.

IMG_0304.jpeg

marzNC

Angel Diva
It pays to get onto the email list of a ski area/resort of interest these days. Especially if interested in what can be called flash sales.

While I haven't skied Berkshire East often, I really like the place. I've skied there with Indy and by just buying a lift ticket during a couple of northeast ski safaris. Just got an email with Black Friday deals that will be happening Nov. 24-27. Can save 15% on tickets with the code BECYBERSALE starting Nov. 24. A 3-pack of night tickets will be $75. A 3-pack of midweek, non-holiday tickets will be $105. Only available online. Hard to say if there is a limited number of the deals available.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Another example of a Black Friday thru Cyber Monday sale . . . Snowbasin is pushing a Flex Card for 3/4/5 days. Also rolled back season pass prices to the lowest price offered in the spring.

Screen Shot 2023-11-22 at 10.03.58 PM.jpg

marzNC

Angel Diva
Boyne Resorts seems to have Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals for those without Ikon or a Boyne season pass at many of their resorts. Worth checking if of interest.

marzNC

Angel Diva
The Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale for Big SNOW ends on Nov. 27 at midnight ET. Called a 72-hour Flash Sale with 50% off "site wide."

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna