• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Skiing on the Cheap 2020-2021

marzNC

Angel Diva
The info about the Boyne New England pass got me curious about what was happening at her Boyne resorts. Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands each have a Spring Pass that's good from March 1 to Closing Day for under $200.

People who are ready to commit to using their New England pass for 2021-22 can use it this spring (Loon, Sunday River, Sugarloaf).

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just got an Email From Sunday River :

SPRING FLING
FLASH SALE

PASSES · Tickets · LODGING

Enjoy the soft snow and goggle tans with lift tickets from $49 in April and as low as $65 in March, or ski for free this spring on next year's season pass. Need a place to crash? Lock in 15% off any resort lodging now through closing day on April 24.

Spring Fling Flash Sale ends Thursday, March 18 at midnight.

jumperlass

Certified Ski Diva
I’m not sure if this counts as cheap skiing? My local place is offering a free lift ticket per person per day for those who book their March Madness package at their resort, Hope Lake Lodge.

March mayhem and other deals

I’ve never stayed there, since I live so close. It’s supposed to be nice. I think whether this is cheap skiing is in the eye of the beholder, though. The cost per day (for lodging plus lift ticket) would depend a lot on how many people you’re putting in a suite.

They’ve done a lot of snowmaking, so although it’s spring conditions, the trails are open. (Some of the glades and mountain bike paths are not.)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna