• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski boots too big?

Jilly

Staff member
Do you have skis? The bindings will need to be adjusted for the new boots. Should be part of the price is the new boots.

Marta_P

Certified Ski Diva
So glad you found the right boots - you will be amazed at the difference!! I wear a street 9.5 (10 in running shoes) and a 26.5 ski boot. I really should be in a 25.5 boot, and my next pair will be that size. I see you're in North Conway, I ski at Bretton Woods a lot, but have heard Cranmore is fun - any insight to share?

Malerie McArdle

Diva in Training
So glad you found the right boots - you will be amazed at the difference!! I wear a street 9.5 (10 in running shoes) and a 26.5 ski boot. I really should be in a 25.5 boot, and my next pair will be that size. I see you're in North Conway, I ski at Bretton Woods a lot, but have heard Cranmore is fun - any insight to share?

Cranmore is my favorite mountain so far! I just learned to ski this season, but I've been to Cranmore, Bretton Woods, King Pine, Black Mountain, Shawnee Peak, and Sugarloaf so far this winter (I have a pass through my work with a handful of "sampler" passes to each resort). I'm mainly skiing greens and some easy/moderate blues, but the trails at Cranmore have been my favorites so far!

MissySki

Angel Diva
Cranmore is my favorite mountain so far! I just learned to ski this season, but I've been to Cranmore, Bretton Woods, King Pine, Black Mountain, Shawnee Peak, and Sugarloaf so far this winter (I have a pass through my work with a handful of "sampler" passes to each resort). I'm mainly skiing greens and some easy/moderate blues, but the trails at Cranmore have been my favorites so far!

What an excellent sampling of mountains so far! If you’re ever at Sunday River let me know, would love to take some runs and/or meet for apres!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna