• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski and gear storage

wul3

Certified Ski Diva
So I had to build something as a mini-project for one of my classes at college and I decided to build something to hold all my ski stuff. It's a prototype since I definitely had to improvise parts of it (warped wood) but it works! I call it a ski organizer. It cost about $40 for building materials. It holds...

- 2 pairs of skis
- 3 pairs of mittens
- 2 pairs of goggles
- poles
- boots
- box of toe warmers
- face mask
- neckwarmer
- headband
- helmet
- backpack
- boot gloves
- ski lift

CIMG1676.jpg

Jilly

Staff member
Oh, boy, I'm not showing that to Hubby. He'll build one too, but different. He'll have to redesign something.

Great idea!!

Jilly

Staff member
His motto is "a man (in this case a women)made it, I can make it better" And we're talking ANYTHING!! I can't run our snowblower or lawn mower. It's all been changed from what was bought!

Your design is great!

wul3

Certified Ski Diva
I'm working on making my quiver prettier...eventually. Have to do some selling and buying :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga