• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ship skis

Laroken

Certified Ski Diva
I have only ever used ShipSkis.com, because they were the first company we tried and we’ve been happy enough not to try any others. Our gear has always arrived when it was supposed to arrive, and always in good condition.

KatieM

Diva in Training
I have only ever used ShipSkis.com, because they were the first company we tried and we’ve been happy enough not to try any others. Our gear has always arrived when it was supposed to arrive, and always in good condition.
Thank you so much. I plan on using them too. Cannot wait to have them lug them for me

Trailside Trixie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I usually keep a ski box in my garage with packing material and heavy duty rubber bands in case I need to ship. Last time I bought a pair of skis I checked them in as luggage rather than having them shipped as it was cheaper (coast to coast)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna