• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question: Rossi Temptation 80

ElleJ

Diva in Training
Rossi Rep responded to me with a local place that has the Temptation 80 / 152cm to demo. (Yay, I can finally try them!) And just for comparison for the 80 width skis, I also want to demo the Atomic Vantage X 80 CTI Women's Ski - 151 cm. We are getting more snow up at Keystone, Copper, Vail, etc.

Jilly

Staff member
I tried to get them yesterday at the demo, but could not. They have 84, but in 154, which is too short for me. I also wanted to try my 88's with the new tip, but again always out! They did have the 100, but not something I want.

So, glad you found a demo.

ElleJ

Diva in Training
I tried to get them yesterday at the demo, but could not. They have 84, but in 154, which is too short for me. I also wanted to try my 88's with the new tip, but again always out! They did have the 100, but not something I want.

So, glad you found a demo.
Ok, they did NOT have the Temptation 80 :cry:They did have the Experience 80 - 152, so I demo'd that. Nice ski and it was very stable.:ski:I also demo'd the Atomic Vantage X 80 CTI Women's Ski - 151 cm. Great ski, for anyone who is an intermediate skier with no nerve damage in any of their legs. My right leg doesn't always cooperate due to nerve damage.:rolleyes:
I've decided to go with the Rossi Temptation 80 / 152 cm, which I found in a store in Overland, KS. The skis will arrive next week!:thumbsup:

Jilly

Staff member
There really isn't much difference between the Experience and Temptation. Mostly cosmetic.

ElleJ

Diva in Training
Ok, they did NOT have the Temptation 80 :cry:They did have the Experience 80 - 152, so I demo'd that. Nice ski and it was very stable.:ski:I also demo'd the Atomic Vantage X 80 CTI Women's Ski - 151 cm. Great ski, for anyone who is an intermediate skier with no nerve damage in any of their legs. My right leg doesn't always cooperate due to nerve damage.:rolleyes:
I've decided to go with the Rossi Temptation 80 / 152 cm, which I found in a store in Overland, KS. The skis will arrive next week!:thumbsup:

LOVE my new Rossi Temptation 80's! They are perfect for me:yahoo:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna