• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Quick -shopping deal

vanhoskier

Angel Diva
These will obviously be a low-use ski given my location, but for this price, I can have an occasional Pow Day ski in the old quiver.

Hey, I live in PA, and I bought a pair of Auras!!! Now who do you think gets more snow, you or me?????????

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Me three!!!:thumbsup:
Ummm.....yeah.....don't even get me started on jackets....:rolleyes:

As for snow totals, vhs (hey, cool initials!), okay, I guess there's more snow up here, overall. For the maybe 5 days a season I would actually need pow skis....but at this price, they can wait for it. (But can I???)

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Dynastar Exclusive Legend Powder (I believe, 85 mm underfoot), 165, Look Bindings, new, unmounted, 06-07. 255 FedEx delivered.

So you got a JACKET???
Two thread starters in one:

Is there anything hotter than a FedEx Delivery guy bringing you gear in JUNE!?

Jacket Sluts strut your stuff!

sbskier

Certified Ski Diva
For the maybe 5 days a season I would actually need pow skis....but at this price, they can wait for it. (But can I???)

You are going to love those skis even if it is not a powder day. They float in the powder, but they really are fun in any conditions. Once I got the EL Powders I sold my 2005 Exclusive Legends (75 under foot).

BTW, great deal.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
You are going to love those skis even if it is not a powder day. They float in the powder, but they really are fun in any conditions. Once I got the EL Powders I sold my 2005 Exclusive Legends (75 under foot).

BTW, great deal.

Good to know, thanks. Time will tell if they can deal with what passes for "powder" (quotes required) around here! Interesting comment about Legends, as I picked these up in March and have had a ton of fun in bumps/crud with those - we had an excellent spring skiing season up here in NNE. But let me tell you, in mid-January, hardpack-to-ice is the surface we endure (barring real snow on top, a/k/a dust over crust). I will have the unique opportunity of being able to review Legend vs Legend Powder. Like 'em or not, they're on the way! Have tracking #.

(FedEx delivery isn't photo-worthy around here, alas - I already posted UPS pic, and the guy thought I was NUTS :laugh: -- a real possibility???)

ETA: Just noted that you're in same region, d'oh. Had you confused w/someone else. Okay, you know the January score, then - except VT really does get more snow than here. "The Green Mountain Effect."

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
"Coming Soon - to a house near me! Skis! Arriving June 25!"

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
We are expecting a photo on the quiver picture thread!
They are spiffy and lined up and all in one location (except the long-retired pair, in garage) - and awaiting arrival of new friend/competition. This time, pic for sure!!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
:D (this smily seemed appropriate, given what's below, for color)
Introducing...The Green Hornets!

ry%3D320

Is it winter yet?
Come on in, the water's..................................cold............

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Lake Placid portion of this discussion was pulled out and posted here

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Color looks good on you! :smile:
Best part of the outfit, though, is the Keen Newport sandals! (h2's?) Rockin' best sandals on the planet! :thumbsup: (at least they LOOK like Keen New's??)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga